Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
He damned sure doesn't want to know the facts.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
He pretends to want a serious discussion...but runs away from one quicker than bambam...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I guess we need to add delusional to pathological liar to your resume. You clearly state that "about a year ago I posted" yet your first post under 243 wasn't until 2/23/12. Even your fellow traitors on here can see the obvious, LIAR

Jorge, I realize you are just slow, so I'll take it easy on you. grin

Somewhat trying to cover feelings of inadequacy too with some of those trophies, how much did those beauties cost?

Deflection at it's finest and more proof he's just a leftie troll, now hunting trophies represent inadequacies. So if you don't hunt, WTF are you doing here? Let us know when you figure out what this site is mainly about and get back to us.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I thought he was a real hunter? I guess he's just a turd rustler.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by eyeball

+1

And you know of prohibition here on the Fire of trying to polish a turd... frown

Edited to add, libs are the smartest people in the world and can't be told anything. They're here on this Earth to tell the rest of us how to live our lives and convince us we can't make it without them.

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 04/05/12.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is just another democrap. He still refuses to answer whether he's posted here before under the name of "Paddler" (lying by omission)

And there's this great work by ScottyBoy:

Nobody I know calls me a liar whether they like me or not, that's because anyone who knows me will back the fact that I am not a liar.

Originally Posted by Scotty
He's not very accurate when he's shooting his mouth off. I have liberal acquaintances but they ALL have the decency to truthfully admit that most Dimocraps work to deprive us of our guns. Those who don't are simply too stupid to talk to outside a clinical setting or they are lying commies. If I went fishing with a POS like that I would have a lot of explaining to do to LEO after arriving back at the dock. A lot of good young men were killed in WW2 wearing a German uniform who had no choice but to try to destroy us. Those we discuss here have no such excuse.

[b][b]Bout a year or so ago I posted[/b] a link to a house gun bill because I thought the right wingers on that site would appreciate the fact that it passed because of a majority GOP vote, it had about 35 democrats that opposed it.

I see that you registered at the campfire on 2/23/12. What name were you posting under bout a year ago?

Well, once again the FACTS show only one thing: We KNOW you and you are a LIAR. Then again what else can we expect from a democrap? Time to start a campaign to call this Four Flusher out whenever he posts...

Paddler claimed to be a doctor but they still echo the same lib talking points. They both take a similar condescending attitude as well.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
just another lefty troll. If you feed 'em, they never go away.

Hey man licker

who's trolling for what, opening a topic titled 243WSSM a liar...

Damn

...man has a point.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guess we need to add delusional to pathological liar to your resume. You clearly state that "about a year ago I posted" yet your first post under 243 wasn't until 2/23/12. Even your fellow traitors on here can see the obvious, LIAR

Jorge, I realize you are just slow, so I'll take it easy on you. grin

Somewhat trying to cover feelings of inadequacy too with some of those trophies, how much did those beauties cost?

Deflection at it's finest and more proof he's just a leftie troll, now hunting trophies represent inadequacies. So if you don't hunt, WTF are you doing here? Let us know when you figure out what this site is mainly about and get back to us.

I get the feeling he wasn't talking about your hunting trophies.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
G
gbp Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
does anybody really care how many 'screen-names' an idiot has when the persona is the same

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by gbp
does anybody really care how many 'screen-names' an idiot has when the persona is the same

apparently...I think he is paddler, but he left when the going got tough...I thought this version would be different...but he will not answer legitimate questions...I am usually right....but will admit that I can be wrong...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

+1

And you know of prohibition here on the Fire of trying to polish a turd... frown

Edited to add, libs are the smartest people in the world and can't be told anything. They're here on this Earth to tell the rest of us how to live our lives and convince us we can't make it without them.

DF

Two guys hit pay dirt right to the bone.

NRA Lifetime Member
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
You can get the initial jobless claims report by the US govt for every week.

I'm not the one who said that there were a million new jobless claims in a month, you were.

Please find the reference, I said you were full of crap.

Supposedly you are on CA time...or are you on PA(Padler) time?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by noharleyyet

Hey man licker

Damn

...man has a point.

Thank you sir, I thought I was on an island in the twilight zone inhabited by nothing but brain dead zombies. laugh

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Hey man licker

Damn

...man has a point.

Thank you sir, I thought I was on an island in the twilight zone inhabited by nothing but brain dead zombies. laugh

Were my questions not honest enough? Are you as some seem..a troll...or as you protest...someone looking for honest debate...discussion...?

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
wrong state to be Paddler. Unless Paddler moved.

Murphy was an optimist.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Flyfast
wrong state to be Paddler. Unless Paddler moved.

LMAO

Thank you sir, I don't have a clue who this paddler is, but already I get the distinct feeling that he must think right wingers are idiots.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Hey man licker

Damn

...man has a point.

I guess I should have labeled it as a public service announcement? When by his OWN admission on a recent thread where he admits to being provocative bu posting among other things outright lies in order to elicit emotional resposnes and since we all can't read all the posts all of the time, the OP merely served to expose this self admitted troll.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Just a thought, but if EVERYBODY WOULD JUST IGNORE THIS LITTLE PUNK AGITATOR he'd be gone inside of a month...

Just a thought...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lee, dammit, stop making sense! Steve grin

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Be easy enough to leave that twilight zone.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

138 members (257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 18 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 883 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,669
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.