T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Originally Posted by .280Rem
Originally Posted by TBaker5390

Could be McGee...he woulda made my list of 5. Johnson gets talked about because it just seems right. Davis is an Arkansas boy with ties to Johnson and the Cowboys...and Arkansas was looking at him before they fired Nutt. Malzahn because of a natural...or unnatural fit. Tuberville, because he could do oh so much more here, but does not posess the Offense kahunies this team is built around.

Anyone but Malzahn. No way do I want that guy here. He got lucky at Auburn because he had Newton. His receivers don't even know the most basic terminology that most high school receivers know.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/04/auburns_trooper_taylor_says_hi.html

ROFLMFAO!

You don't believe Trooper?

How did he do without Newton?

He's won everywhere he has been?

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BrentD
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
[b][color:#3333FF]Here's a link to the story...[/color][/b]

Press conference called at 8:15 ET....

Well, I'll be damned. Almost enough to make me religious wink

Where are the other College football haters high fiving Arkansas for doing what they said wouldn't be done?

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 270LightningBLR
I didn't read the whole report on UNC but I just cant see them letting Davis back in this soon with out looking g weak.

I'm not sticking up for him, just pointing out that unlike Tressel, the NCAA didn't sanction him. He was guilty of what a lot of coaches that run their programs into probation are guilty of, poor hiring choices and lack of oversight.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope Les Miles takes up motorcycling.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Foxbat
I didn't read the whole report on UNC but I just cant see them letting Davis back in this soon with out looking g weak.

I'm not sticking up for him, just pointing out that unlike Tressel, the NCAA didn't sanction him. He was guilty of what a lot of coaches that run their programs into probation are guilty of, poor hiring choices and lack of oversight.

You mean like Pete Carol? He didn't do nothing wrong either

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by GeauxLSU

LOL.

I think he and Nick Satan should head up to Sturgis together...

[Linked Image]

1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He always has a shot at a job at Ohio State if their current arrangment goe s awry -- meaning he gets caught too. TYhey hire anybody.

1B

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by .280Rem

Could be McGee...he woulda made my list of 5. Johnson gets talked about because it just seems right. Davis is an Arkansas boy with ties to Johnson and the Cowboys...and Arkansas was looking at him before they fired Nutt. Malzahn because of a natural...or unnatural fit. Tuberville, because he could do oh so much more here, but does not posess the Offense kahunies this team is built around.

Anyone but Malzahn. No way do I want that guy here. He got lucky at Auburn because he had Newton. His receivers don't even know the most basic terminology that most high school receivers know.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/04/auburns_trooper_taylor_says_hi.html

ROFLMFAO!

You don't believe Trooper?

How did he do without Newton?

Yeah I believe Trooper. They're learning a new OC's system. If you knew anything about football, you'd know a couple of things.

1. There's no universal language in football. Learning a new offense's communication system is like learning a foreign language. He didn't say they didn't know what a hitch or curl was, just are still learning their responsibilities based on the play call.

2. You'd also know that players are the primary component in winning. Malzahn/Chizik exceeded expectations in 2009 and 2011. Hell they exceeded expectations in 2010. In 2011, they started 2 Fr. on the OL, and didn't have an SEC quality QB. I'm shocked we did as well as we did. If you don't believe players make coaches look smart simply look at Petrino. He's a good coach, be he simply didn't have the talent to hang with Bama or LSU this past year. He's as good a coach as Miles, maybe better, and damn close to Saban. Yet, he was blown out by both teams, and won 11 other games.

War Damn Eagle!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I think I will buy Tuberville a Harley tomorrow!!!! smile Anything to get him out at Tech...

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Play with fire, eventually you will get burnt. Again all universities seem to be on the same path of destruction. Don't need to name as the press does a rotten job.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Have the Saints put a bounty on him that ell fix em

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

From the way he get's cussed in Loozyanna do you think he'd be drivin' or ridin' on the back? grin

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

LOL.

I think he and Nick Satan should head up to Sturgis together...
The Alabama faithful would cover every road on the way with pillows to make sure NEITHER ONE of them were hurt.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Guys that make comments about coaching and coaches like he does, are too ignorant about it to even debate.

War Damn Eagle!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

You mean like Pete Carol? He didn't do nothing wrong either

USC was hit with obstruction. I don't recall if Pete was specifically involved, but they were specifically hammered for that and like perjury, the NCAA frowns on that.

He was headed back to the NFL again anyways, his ego had to prove NE and NY were a fluke.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shootem

From the way he get's cussed in Loozyanna do you think he'd be drivin' or ridin' on the back? grin
Probably both. He'd be trying to drive from the backseat. Probably be facing the wrong way too. Yet... odds are, he'd still make it there. Heck of a bike he's got.

NRA Lifer

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mark Emmert says hes re writing the rule book so we will see what happens if they try to hire Davis I just think its too soon for him to make a comeback

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

How'd he do last year without Newton? We'll see how he does as a head coach, but hopefully we wont see it at the UofA. I'm betting Auburn will look a lot better on offense this year. I take it the Auburn fan here thinks they won't.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

How'd he do last year without Newton? We'll see how he does as a head coach, but hopefully we wont see it at the UofA. I'm betting Auburn will look a lot better on offense this year. I take it the Auburn fan here thinks they won't.

You're football genius.

War Damn Eagle!

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (2500HD, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 2ndwind, 16 invisible), 1,529 guests, and 912 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,920
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.