Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Who here would support and help pay for a bounty on illiegal aliens that are invading our Great Nation from every direction?

What are you willing to pay for a mexican? A russian? A muslim? A chinaman? A cuban? A haitian? A kenyan?
What values do you place on the different species of illegals?
Are you willing to finance a hunt for the illegals?

Some of the Clansmen could use a little help with their endeavor if you wish to help out.

Last edited by AKbushrat; 04/10/12.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
GB1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i dunno. in order to establish some effective benchmarks to serve as baseline points, let's look at members of the rest of the world, first, ok?

how would Red China deal with the problem? what about Iran?

Russia is a soverign nation. how do they deal will illegal immigration?

Mexico loves their Sovereignty. how do they deal with illegal aliens?

Brazil, India, Pakistan, etc. etc. are all in the game.

so, how best do we "benchmark" illegal immigration? once we set a basic structure, then we can begin from that point forward.

Austria, Germany, France, England, Scotlant, etc, etc. all have rules and laws. and let's don't leave out the Saudi Arabians, Israilies, and Syrians. i mean, we're all in this together.

so, once we have benchmarked illegal immigration we can begin, right? prior to that, we are jumping the gun, aren't we?? grin

if we balanced Mexico and Canada, what would the "average" look like? that'd be us, because we are in between the two.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd be satisfied just to see the bounties, benefits, and privileges that are now available TO illegals abolished.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
WOW, this is a surreal post. Are you actually suggesting killing people who are fleeing to our country to find a better way of life or to try and provide a better standard of living for their families, or to escape persecution in their own countries? Yes they are taking our jobs, yes they are taking benefits and monies out of our system that are rightfully meant for legal US citizens but holy chit, your suggesting killing people because they are coming here illegally? Its our system that is at fault, not just the people who are taking advantage of it!

God Bless America!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by redfoxx
WOW, this is a surreal post. Are you actually suggesting killing people who are fleeing to our country to find a better way of life or to try and provide a better standard of living for their families, or to escape persecution in their own countries? Yes they are taking our jobs, yes they are taking benefits and monies out of our system that are rightfully meant for legal US citizens but holy chit, your suggesting killing people because they are coming here illegally? Its our system that is at fault, not just the people who are taking advantage of it!

And how is that?

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
that's why we need to benchmark illegal immigration all over the world.

how is it handled globally? how would Mexico handle it, if left up to them, as a sample of one?

we all need to get together on the subject. thanks to the alaskan for bringing up the subject. he's a bit more direct than i might be. but, neither of us are UN diplomats.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
� people who are fleeing to our country to find a better way of life or to try and provide a better standard of living for their families, or to escape persecution in their own countries �

Aren't a lot of 'em coming here for nefarious purposes and committing the full spectrum of crimes?

"Good enough" isn't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like Ken says if we take all their freebees away and just make life rough they'll be gone. But say whose going to work all those jobs Americans don't want? Oh the folks that have run out of unemployment.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 04/10/12.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm so sick of hearing elitist buttheads say Americans will not do a job. Americans will do the job, we just don't want to do it for the rate illegals will do it.

Illegals need to get the hell out of our country. Forget the border, start in the neighborhoods.

How is it America can secure a border anywhere but the USA.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't like the phrase "Illegal Alien" I prefer criminal trespasser"

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
… people who are fleeing to our country to find a better way of life or to try and provide a better standard of living for their families, or to escape persecution in their own countries …

Aren't a lot of 'em coming here for nefarious purposes and committing the full spectrum of crimes?

YES

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
I'm so sick of hearing elitist buttheads say Americans will not do a job. Americans will do the job, we just don't want to do it for the rate illegals will do it.

Illegals need to get the hell out of our country. Forget the border, start in the neighborhoods.

Don't know many union members do you?

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
I don't like the phrase "Illegal Alien" I prefer criminal trespasser"

Even more I despise the euphemism illegal immigrants. I prefer invaders.

And they're not just Mexicans.

"Good enough" isn't.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yea, another "it's all our fault" turd. It's our fault because we WERE successful because of others sacrificing. Now we need to go under, because we were successful.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/10/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Undocumented democrat.

Cut off all welfare , dl's, food stamps and enforce work place laws

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The economy would TAKE off. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I lived in Jeddah, I was in legal danger whenever I took a cab between the airport and the compound. If there'd been an accident (with or without a fatality), I'd be legally considered prima facie culpable.

The "reasoning" was that if I hadn't been there, there'd've been no accident.

Twist your biases hard enough, and you can convince yourself of anything that you want to be convinced of � even that Mother Teresa caused global warming.

"Good enough" isn't.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TBaker5390

Believe it or not the union here actually hires people, illegals included, to picket in front of Walmarts. Also watched the union give BBQs for the illegals right before they bused them to the polls to elect harry reid. the unions are a delightful group of America haters.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBaker5390

Believe it or not the union here actually hires people, illegals included, to picket in front of Walmarts. Also watched the union give BBQs for the illegals right before they bused them to the polls to elect harry reid. the unions are a delightful group of America haters.

Big buisness wanted illegals here, paid off the politicians to allow them to come, allow them to work, allow them to stay, ALL over the objection of the unions, what choice were the unions left with but to sign them up?

The unions lobbied Washington to turn off the spigot, hell Caesar Chavez lobbied them to shut off the spigot, so maybe your beef ought to be with those who paid the way for illegals to come here and work.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 4xbear

And how is that?

Because our borders are not enforced by those in office who are sworn to do so. Instead of vigilante justice, vote those into office that you think would do a better job. That is how our process works, otherwise it's nothing more than a lawless wild west.

God Bless America!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1Longbow, 22kHornet, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 2,614 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,591
Posts18,511,213
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.