Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
For those campfire members of a given Clan; What do you find most interesting in your fellow Clansmen/Clanswomen?

Border Rats and Turds are a moving force behind the forum and the independants are seemingly wandering aimlessly among the pages here.

JOIN us now for the time of your life. We will have a rip-roaring time on border this spring. Call it a Forum Spring if you will. Lots of powder to burn and lead to fling. Also looking for those with less to offer, maybe like a a cook, beer runner, water toter, ammo bearer, lookout or entertainer like a group jester. Also looking for a backhoe operator.

Stop being a loner and loser. Join us today. Message me or any one of the Clan Members on the Campfire.

It's going to be a HOT summer.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought you were banned from this place?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
He's probably on the one post a day program. That should be easy enough to ignore... Let this thread run off the end of the page.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKbushrat
Mindless drivel... mindless drivel... mindless drivel... mindless drivel...

Resorting now to spreading your vile lies, and misinformation via PM?...
How many posts per day are you graced with?.. 1 isn't it?...

Folks don't be fooled this jackazz has exactly zero to do with the folks who identify themselves as turdlike or Border Rats.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's what I thought, thanks for the heads up.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Mindless drivel... mindless drivel... mindless drivel... mindless drivel...

Resorting now to spreading your vile lies, and misinformation via PM?...
How many posts per day are you graced with?.. 1 isn't it?...

Folks don't be fooled this jackazz has exactly zero to do with the folks who identify themselves as turdlike or Border Rats.

Thomas

"Bounty", and having one on one's head is a two way street,.....

The blatant attempts at painting us as that which we're CLEARLY not are as well thought out as was F&F, and damn sure smell like parallel strategies.

Dumb Thug Chit.......and about what one would expect these days.

Given that ALL of what we post here CAN be part of a record, I'd at this time like to ask Rick bin if he's good with BURNING alla' this "AK's " nonsense onto a disc (or two) for us.

Gotta' ask why he's posting here at a all ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Cross---Having 'sat' around this fire for awhile and reading your posts I know how you feel about the good folks down your way and I also have an inclination as to your decency and compassion as far as the Mexicans go. I guess what I'm trying to say is that 'he' doesn't fool me or the rest of us here. He can pretend, but that's all he's doing, pretending. He's not now, nor will he ever be a part of, or associated with you. He's only fantasizing about friendships he'll never have.

I believe you are a good and honest man with a quick and wicked wit, not to mention great musical tastes and you've been doing a good job of letting his fantasies not get the better of you.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Fellas, Fellas, Fellas,

The key here is NO responses.....even a hijack is the attention the mentally unstable desire.

ironbender, out.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I hear ya' but if we can get 'him' to contain his 1 post per day to one useless thread it'll cause less clutter. wink

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Fellas, Fellas, Fellas,

The key here is NO responses.....even a hijack is the attention the mentally unstable desire.

ironbender, out.

You're Wrong,......and could be DEAD wrong, were you I, or other KNOWN "Border Rats"

This isn't about socializing, or D$ck Waving,....it's about keeping one's ASS covered and disassociated from a clear attempt by a slimy, diseased BOUGHT DOG of an agent provacateur to DISCREDIT pretty well established group of posters here........

Answering it's posts is like other onerous chores that everyday life requires.

Moving an outhouse comes immediately to mind.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
For those campfire members of a given Clan; What do you find most interesting in your fellow Clansmen/Clanswomen?

Border Rats and Turds are a moving force behind the forum and the independants are seemingly wandering aimlessly among the pages here.

JOIN us now for the time of your life. We will have a rip-roaring time on border this spring. Call it a Forum Spring if you will. Lots of powder to burn and lead to fling. Also looking for those with less to offer, maybe like a a cook, beer runner, water toter, ammo bearer, lookout or entertainer like a group jester. Also looking for a backhoe operator.

Stop being a loner and loser. Join us today. Message me or any one of the Clan Members on the Campfire.

It's going to be a HOT summer.

Bettin you really miss Mr. Rogers.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
As long as the moron keeps using his "one post" to stir chitt like this I see it as a good thing, his ban should continue and we won't have to put up with his dumb ass injecting crap into every thread that comes along.

Obama, busily making Jimmy Carter look smart UPDATE Sept. 2011!!! Jimmy has now achieved genius status ! UPDATE Sept 2013 !!! Jimmy has now achieved MENSA STATUS, Barry, not so much
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
he can come down in august, i here bushrats make good shark bait.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 1minute, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,607
Posts18,511,602
Members74,007
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.