Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Rattler:

I knew that this would make you upset, I think I have hit a nerve and you have less "Control" of the little lady than you present in public. Keep in mind that I only claimed that 55% not 100%. Is your wife part of that majority? I don't know and neither do you.

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by NH K9
I knew the answer, but I just asked my wife how she voted in '08. She asked me if I hit my head.

I asked who she was voting for this year. She is now sure that I hit my head and responded "whoever is running against the current idiot".

You're not calling my wife a liar, are you?

No, she is part of the minority 39%

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Mrs_Saw may not vote for Romney, but I can guarantee 100% that will not vote for Obama. There are several reasons but the biggest being that her mother is an Obama supporter and Mrs_Saw would vote for anyone just to spite her.

NRA Endowment Member, Life since 1978
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by rattler
my wife wouldnt vote for Obama if he was the only choice.....course she does have a working brain unlike most democrats...

I think this is where your wrong, you don't go into the booth with her do you? She may tell you that she is supporting Mitt but when it comes to the voting booth the numbers will show something much different. 8.8 million more votes? I don't think your wife is being honest with you.

I would never think of telling my wife how to vote but then I am smart enough not to marry a woman who would vote for Obama. And, you are wrong. We vote by mail here in Washington. My wife and I sit down at the kitchen table and vote. We talk it over and the pros and cons of each then we vote. I can see how she votes and she can see how I vote.

Did you marry her in 2007 or 2008?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ive never said i controlled my wife, if anything have always said the opposite and im sure a number of members here, some of whom have met her will say the same....typical liberal just making up chit to fit your view....

you really are a full blown idiot.....

Last edited by rattler; 04/17/12.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by jorgeI
As usual the CNN poll was loaded to favor Obama (the marxist). In the other three polls conducted, Gallup being the most renowned, Romney was ahead and ahead by a long way (nine points) among independents. The reason Obama led in the CNN poll is because CNN (again) sampled a majority of registered democraps. As to women, the poll is accurate. They tend to vote for the Nanny State candidates although not always. Obama and his regime are sweating the load.

George:

Your just wrong on this one.

Obama leads Romney 51 to 42 percent in the latest USA Today/Gallup poll of 12 swing states that was released Monday. Romney holds a one-point lead among men in the poll, but trails with women by 18 points.

It�s unlikely that the GOP nominee would be able to win the White House with a gender gap of that magnitude.

link:http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/219421-poll-obama-pulls-away-from-romney-in-battleground-states

Last edited by northwestalaska; 04/17/12.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Poll Date Sample Obama (D) Romney (R) Spread

Rasmussen Tracking 4/14 - 4/16 1500 LV 45 46Romney +1
Gallup Tracking 4/12 - 4/16 2265 RV 43 48 Romney +5

Others vary where the marxist is ahead. Regardless for an incumbent, the numbers don't bode well for him.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
F
F
One of the signs that we have become a soft, decadent, corrupt, and feminized society is how we allow vicious killers who ambushed, raped, tortured, and slaughtered teenaged girls to lounge around on "Death Row" for thirty years, and then maybe, just maybe, we finally get around to sticking a needle in their arms and putting them to sleep like a beloved old pet. But wait! Were they feeling a twinge from the needle? Were they feeling any distress? Did their breathing patterns change? Did they gasp for air?
Stop! In the name of God, Stop!
Let's unhook them and let their lawyers argue their fate until the relatives of their victims finally die of old age without seeing justice.
We've become the Oprah Nation.

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Poll Date Sample Obama (D) Romney (R) Spread

Rasmussen Tracking 4/14 - 4/16 1500 LV 45 46Romney +1
Gallup Tracking 4/12 - 4/16 2265 RV 43 48 Romney +5

Others vary where the marxist is ahead. Regardless for an incumbent, the numbers don't bode well for him.

Lets back up to the orginal question...The ladies vote... Gallop pol...

Obama leads Romney 51 to 42 percent in the latest USA Today/Gallup poll of 12 swing states that was released Monday. Romney holds a one-point lead among men in the poll, but trails with women by 18 points.

It�s unlikely that the GOP nominee would be able to win the White House with a gender gap of that magnitude.

I will do some digging on the Independent vote but this thread is all about the woman vote. Try again!

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I am not married, but if a woman who I knew on any level voted for Obama, she would never get the time of day from me again. I have my limits and my convictions. I would never trade off my values for a woman's attention.

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
George:

I have not found unto day numbers but here is some from April 2nd.

President Barack Obama is pulling ahead with a 4-percentage-point lead over Mitt Romney in a general election matchup, according to a new USA Today/Gallup Poll Monday.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0412/74723.html#ixzz1sLdEKYg6

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And I acknowledged that. Nothing new there, I was responding to the bogus CNN poll you cited regarding overall percentages.

Last edited by jorgeI; 04/17/12.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by WidowMaker
I am not married, but if a woman who I knew on any level voted for Obama, she would never get the time of day from me again. I have my limits and my convictions. I would never trade off my values for a woman's attention.

Being that you are such a desirable catch, do you think she would share that info with you honestly, you know because you are such a prize?

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
And I acknowledged that. Nothing new there, I was responding to the bogus CNN poll you cited regarding overall percentages.

George, you must be talking about this bogus poll.

The survey indicates women voters back Obama over Romney by 16 points (55%-39%), virtually unchanged from an 18-point advantage among women for the president in CNN polling last month.

Here is your link:http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/16/cnn-poll-gender-gap-and-likeability-keep-obama-over-romney/

Where do you get bogus from?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Being that you are such a desirable catch, do you think she would share that info with you honestly, you know because you are such a prize?

there you go again automatically jumping to a woman is gonna lie to her husband/boyfriend/ect.......must be rough only knowing women that are liars.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Look numbnuts, white women didn't vote for your boy in 2008 and they won't vote for him in 2012:

2008-

White Women

46% Obama

53% McCain

1% Other

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/polls/#USP00p1

[Linked Image]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The AK logic is since my woman lies to me, therefore every woman lies. Sorry you made bad choices.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
AFTERRUM
Be careful there may be dead cats voting. Cheers NC
P.S. Don't feed the trolls. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

We can't all be dating our own sister, dipshitt.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
You mean because Mitt represents their values? Mitt might be a good guy but because he climbed upon your crazy train to earn the nomination he now represents the slim vote called the base.

Nothing is more dangerous than a pissed off lady and there are lots of them out there right now. Have you done any research on this issue in the past 3 weeks? From the point that the attack started on Planed Parenthood it has been game on boys! The problem is your team is getting an ass kicking!

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 2ndwind, 17 invisible), 1,890 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,630
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.