Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Very possible.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually, these are the kind of guys I like to see "protecting" this Prez. whistle

wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Everyone knows that they should have gone with the higher priced spread.

The SS is under "budgetary restraint"
Mark

(SS may be the ruling term)

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Actually, these are the kind of guys I like to see "protecting" this Prez. whistle

wink
Or not. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by eyeball
3 secret service agents are fired. One or two stiffed the Ho in the morning after stiffing her all night.

And more will follow.

How do you suppose these guys are explaining things to their wives now? Do you think they need to turn the thermostat to higher temperature in their homes to keep warm? Rather chilly, I suppose.

Who gives a [bleep]?

If all our service members were "fired" for using prostitutes we'd have no military.

I think a lot of you people live in a [bleep] box.

Travis

yes I do Trav... and to be perfectly honest... I love my box just fine... grin

Your box would bore the [bleep] out of me.

Who knows, maybe the hoes didn't give them 47 dollars worth, who are we to judge unless ya wanna go judgmental on something you don't have a clue about?

Last edited by 243WSSM; 04/19/12.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
IC B2

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
The ho sets the price. The agents agreed and then tried to cop out by flashing their badges. Same way the Senate works. They are cut of the same mold and of the same ilk.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WidowMaker
The ho sets the price. The agents agreed and then tried to cop out by flashing their badges. Same way the Senate works. They are cut of the same mold and of the same ilk.

You probably know a lot more about hoes than I do, but I'm sure I know more about government and oversight than you do.

This issue, neither of us knows dik.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
Originally Posted by WidowMaker

You probably know a lot more about hoes than I do, but I'm sure I know more about government and oversight than you do.

This issue, neither of us knows dik.

But, we DO know,

Cal-TIP
Californians Turn in Poachers and Polluters
1 888 DFG-CALTIP(888 334-2258)

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

399 members (10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 204guy, 222ND, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 50 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,533
Posts18,530,989
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.