Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by sam308
I hear Rosie Perez is giving him dialect coaching.
She's Puerto Rican.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
'Tis true, but keep in mind that most Nortes really can't tell the diff between a PR and Mex accent. Long ago I was able to actually differentiate between Dominican and PR. Most folks just don't have the exposure.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by shootem
If it can be proven that Zimmerman pursued the kid and initiated the fight he's toast. Of course that'll be hard to do if he is the only witness.

Well, that's the thing. I read the affidavit (casually) and it seemed to me that the thrust of the prosecution's argument is: "profile, pursue, & provoke". In which case, Martin is not at fault for the fight and, in fact, was acting in justifiable self-defense as he banged Z's head on the ground, if indeed he was.
I gotta love you guys who have been around like, two colored people in your whole lives. One of them was Bill Cosby and the other was like, David Crosby. Y'all ALWAYS fall on the side of the po black child and opposite the bigbadwhiteman. If you lived in a gated community of like 200 homes and there had been 200 calls to the cops in the past year, multiple break-ins where the suspects all looked like Martin, and also had experience with ghetto denizens and how many of them live, you would sing a different tune. If you have crimes committed in an area, you are on the lookout for people who look like the descriptions of the suspects in the crimes. It doesn't matter if you are a cop, a volunteer watchman, or an average citizen. The whole idea of "profiling" is horse shixt, at least in this context.

Likewise, if you are some Mousekeeter who is on a Skittles and Iced Tea Run before going to church to sing in the choir and help little old ladies cross the street, and you are in an unfamiliar neighborhood, if you are being followed and can do so, you RUN. You don't attack the guy who is following you. You also don't dress like a banger, complete with Hoody up so you look as sinister as possible.

I think there is an excellent chance the Zimmerman was right about Martin to begin with and he was up to no good.

If Leprechauns are committing crimes in Oz you don't look for the Jolly Green Giant.
Bingo.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One other thinbg that hasn't been discussed is that the prosecution in the case has stated that Zimmerman was reckless. I think he showed an amazing amount of countrol. I heard suspicious noises a month ago outside my house and I grabbed my .357 mag, a flashlight and headed outside, gun drawn to investigate. In my case, it happened to be a bear trying to get into the garage, not a perp, but Zimmerman kept his weapon holstered until after he was attacked. He followed all the CCW rules.

Then, he fired one shot. ONE. At point blank personal range, close enough to leave powder burns on the hoodie. How many of you guys would have emptied the clip?

He shot once, eliminated the threat and stopped and waited for police. The guy deserves the key to city.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 496
I look at it this way. Not guilty or guilty who will give Zimmerman a job?

Would you trust him with your kids or grand kids?

How would feel if he was dating your daughter or married to her?

Not guilty or guilty it sure is going to be a rough life.

He should of just took a beating!

I would hire him.He is married now.he might not have lived through a beating.Were you born stupid????? laugh

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by sam308
I hear Rosie Perez is giving him dialect coaching.
She's Puerto Rican.

And she also can't speak worth a chit. That's what makes it a joke.

"I love it. God help me I do love it so. I love it more than my life." -Patton
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
This guy [Zimmerman] is apologizing to the Martin family...

Zimmerman has the same problem as Bernard Goetz. He doesn't know when to shut his yap.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm still waiting for the media to post the gangbanger photos of martin. You know the ones where he is flicking off the camera with his pants down to his ankles waiting for someone to come take his butt and with a red hat to the side. Stupid kid no doubt since he was suspended from school for marijuana traces.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 496
I look at it this way. Not guilty or guilty who will give Zimmerman a job?

Would you trust him with your kids or grand kids?
How would feel if he was dating your daughter or married to her?
Not guilty or guilty it sure is going to be a rough life.
He should of just took a beating!

Who wouldn't shoot someone who was banging your head onto concrete? I would and I wouldn't trust him any less than any other stranger. I have a lot of sympathy for him. He is a victim of the progressive fascists and black racism.

Last edited by ConradCA; 04/21/12.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by shootem
If it can be proven that Zimmerman pursued the kid and initiated the fight he's toast. Of course that'll be hard to do if he is the only witness.

Well, that's the thing. I read the affidavit (casually) and it seemed to me that the thrust of the prosecution's argument is: "profile, pursue, & provoke". In which case, Martin is not at fault for the fight and, in fact, was acting in justifiable self-defense as he banged Z's head on the ground, if indeed he was.
I gotta love you guys who have been around like, two colored people in your whole lives. One of them was Bill Cosby and the other was like, David Crosby. Y'all ALWAYS fall on the side of the po black child and opposite the bigbadwhiteman. If you lived in a gated community of like 200 homes and there had been 200 calls to the cops in the past year, multiple break-ins where the suspects all looked like Martin, and also had experience with ghetto denizens and how many of them live, you would sing a different tune. If you have crimes committed in an area, you are on the lookout for people who look like the descriptions of the suspects in the crimes. It doesn't matter if you are a cop, a volunteer watchman, or an average citizen. The whole idea of "profiling" is horse shixt, at least in this context.

Likewise, if you are some Mousekeeter who is on a Skittles and Iced Tea Run before going to church to sing in the choir and help little old ladies cross the street, and you are in an unfamiliar neighborhood, if you are being followed and can do so, you RUN. You don't attack the guy who is following you. You also don't dress like a banger, complete with Hoody up so you look as sinister as possible.

I think there is an excellent chance the Zimmerman was right about Martin to begin with and he was up to no good.

If Leprechauns are committing crimes in Oz you don't look for the Jolly Green Giant.

I was simply paraphrasing the affidavit as I understood it.

As to the hoodie....my kids wear them. *I* have a couple. They are useful in a mild, damp climate. It was raining if memory serves. I'd have my hood on.

Within the context of this thread, IE the head wounds, my only point is that if I'm understanding the affidavit right, the prosecution is alleging that Martin was the one acting in righteous self-defense, and that Zimmerman was the provocateur. I'm not necessarily agreeing with that. But, y'all seem to think the head wounds make this a slam dunk. They do not.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The progressive fascists have been trying to stir up a blacks so that they will be motivated to vote for them in 2012. Just as they did to the Southern Whites during slavery and after. They live off human weakness, greed, envy, and racism. That is why they make up facts about this case and presume that Zimmerman murdered this kid. Otherwise, why would all the facts they makeup point to Zimmerman's guilt?

[Linked Image from ]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Who wouldn't shoot someone who was banging your head onto concrete? I would and I wouldn't trust him any less than any other stranger. I have a lot of sympathy for him. He is a victim of the progressive fascists and black racism.
+1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I'm not necessarily agreeing with that. But, y'all seem to think the head wounds make this a slam dunk. They do not.
Because it's consistent with his story, along with tons of other evidence that's also consistent with it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The progressive fascists have been trying to stir up a blacks so that they will be motivated to vote for them in 2012. Just as they did to the Southern Whites during slavery and after. They live off human weakness, greed, envy, and racism. That is why they make up facts about this case and presume that Zimmerman murdered this kid. Otherwise, why would all the facts they makeup point to Zimmerman's guilt?

.... because it embodies the debate on CCW and castle doctrine?

People who are against CCW or are squeamish about it worry that widespread CCW will result in untrained, vigilante-esque people creating situations where someone gets shot, when it otherwise would not have happened. Which is what happened here- at least arguably.

(I am a CCW holder and have been for a decade or so)

By the way your first sig line may apply in TRHistan but it's completely inaccurate with regards to the American left/right spectrum.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not necessarily agreeing with that. But, y'all seem to think the head wounds make this a slam dunk. They do not.
Because it's consistent with his story, along with tons of other evidence that's also consistent with it.

Profile, pursue, provoke. Read the affidavit.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Oh, I have. A purely political exercise if I've ever seen one. Truly amazing in light of the known facts.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm waiting to see if they can prove that utter bullsh&t of profile, pursue, and provoke beyond a reasonable doubt. Its a with hunt as far as I'm concerned, when this is over I hope Mr. Zimmerman sues the parents of jivess for the expense of his bullet to kill the thug!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I read the affidavit. The investigator's testimony at yesterday's hearing was inconsistent with the affidavit. They have no evidence that Zimmerman pursued, provoked or started the confrontation and testified to such in court. This is a slam dunk.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Jeff Zero has spoken.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

For those who'd like a further dose of factual analysis, and a counterpoint to the "news coverage" (loosely used) and the affidavit from the "special prosecutor" (we'll have to see how much tie-in there is with the "Special Olympics"), I suggest taking a look at:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...artin-shooting-case-latest-developments/
http://theconservativetreehouse.com...-trayvon-martin-shooting-the-real-story/
http://theconservativetreehouse.com...hooting-deedee-reveals-the-false-truths/

One of my favorite examples of "unbiased reporting" in this case was the press treatment of the single fairly recent picture of TM that's been used:

Original versus "Press Release":
[Linked Image]

Blatant Photoshop, anyone?

Contrast that with the images of GZ that were used for the first several weeks of coverage...

Last edited by PreciousLiberty; 04/22/12.
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1234, 67 invisible), 16,950 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,189
Posts18,543,388
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.