Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
[video:youtube]httb://youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g[/video]

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
No, he didn't.

That said, I've never appreciated Bush the elder's proclivity toward this new world order. Never appreciated it at all.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Do you take it that he says the UN will rule with the USA?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
He's a moderate like his son. You never know what they'll do

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Moderates, those guys always support the worst ideas.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now back up a generation or two. Look up good old Prescott.
Continue back until you've got a good belly full.

mad

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MOCoyote
He's a moderate like his son. You never know what they'll do

Moderate my ass. He was a full blown liberal just like his son.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually, full blown G man.
Several generations of them.

You don't any of ya's think they, or any other family of generational habitual politicians, rose to the "top" by accident, do ya?

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
[video:youtube]httb://youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g[/video]
"The promise envisioned by the UN's founders" was a world government being the highest legal authority within and between every nation.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Actually, full blown G man.
Several generations of them.

You don't any of ya's think they, or any other family of generational habitual politicians, rose to the "top" by accident, do ya?

No, I don't. Bush senior couldn't get elected dog catcher in Texas but winds up heading the CIA? He then got shuffled to the very top by the same powers that be.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Well that promise to the UN must have taken place. Both parties seem to be going along with it as GHWB said it will come to be and the Dems have yet to use it against the Repuks.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
He then got shuffled to the very top by the same powers that be.

Funny, I don't remember that coup. I remember him being elected. Gotta be tough keeping up with all this conspiracy nonsense but I know to you and those like you, they are "facts". 243wssm has those kinds of facts too, though different they are just as dangerous.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RickyD

Funny, I don't remember that coup. I remember him being elected. Gotta be tough keeping up with all this conspiracy nonsense but I know to you and those like you, they are "facts". 243wssm has those kinds of facts too, though different they are just as dangerous.
Your belief that you chose the available options of George H.W. Bush and Michael S. Dukakis in 1988 is almost entirely illusory.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Your belief that you chose the available options of George H.W. Bush and Michael S. Dukakis in 1988 is almost entirely illusory.

Is that your "fact"? I coulda swore I saw Mikey in that tank.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Is that your "fact"? I coulda swore I saw Mikey in that tank.
OK, if you have the ability to choose the candidate choices, let's do an experiment. In 2016 arrange for the two candidates to be Rand Paul and Al Sharpton.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

no, of course, we know the Paulies are the only ones on to the secret that the Bankers really decided that election. You guys beclown yourselves every time you start this ridiculous crap.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,630
Posts18,512,055
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.