-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
We'll have to note that the Release date of this book ties rather nicely to the SCOTUS focus on Sb 1070.

Well done, that. wink

GTC

Link: http://freebeacon.com/third-smoking-gun-in-fast-and-furious/

The Department of Justice is using the liberal �watchdog� group Media Matters for America to deflect questions about the Fast and Furious scandal, including those regarding a gun that might have been used in the murder of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.

A new book raises questions as to whether the FBI hid the existence of a weapon recovered at the scene of murdered U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry. Conservative commentator and author Katie Pavlich lays out evidence she says points to a FBI cover-up to protect a confidential informant in her recently released book, Fast and Furious: Barack Obama�s Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Cover-up,

In response to an inquiry from the Free Beacon, a Justice Department spokeswoman said in an email that she �was told to direct your questions to the FBI, and also to provide you with a link to this story: http://mediamatters.org/research/201204190011�

The link was to a story at the George Soros-funded Media Matters for America supposedly refuting many of Pavlich�s claims. Media Matters is a partisan organization whose founder, David Brock, is also running a pro-Obama super PAC.

In Operation Fast and Furious, federal agents allowed more than 2,000 weapons to be smuggled across the U.S.-Mexican border and into the hand of violent drug cartels, with the intent of tracking them to learn more about the cartels.

Two weapons connected to Fast and Furious were discovered at the murder scene of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry, who was gunned down in the Southern Arizona desert in 2010 by five criminals armed with AK-47s.

However, Pavlich asserts there was a third gun. The book details three separate pieces of evidence that point to a third weapon being recovered and then covered up by the FBI and the Justice Department.

Border Patrol agents, who have since been issued gag orders, were overheard at Terry�s funeral discussing the third gun.

�The idea that the border patrol agents were issued gag orders and not allowed to talk about this is very telling,� Pavlich said in an interview with the Free Beacon.

An email sent less than 12 hours after Terry�s death also mentioned the weapon.

Finally, an audio recording of a discussion between Andre Howard, owner of Lone Wolf Trading Company, and ATF agent Hope MacAllister also references a third gun.

The investigation of Fast and Furious revealed that at least six FBI informants were involved in the operation, as well as an unknown number of DEA informants. Pavlich claims in her book that a confidential source told her the FBI hid the third gun from evidence because it was linked to a confidential informant or the brother of the informant.

�The reason they�re covering up the third gun is because it could lead to the confidential informant,� Pavlich said. �They�re protecting him at the cost of justice to Brian Terry and his family. I am not an expert on what confidential informants are allowed to get away with, but I guarantee they�re not allowed to kill federal agents.�

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I heard Pavlich on the radio last week. She has a very convincing argument and I want to read her book.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hopefully it's true, 'cause nothing screws up a good case like screwballs throwing a conspiracy into it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Interesting that within 12 hours of the murder of Agent Terry that ATF knew that F&F weapons were involved. The way I thought the trace system worked was that once a firearm was found at a crime scene, the Manufacturer/Importer was contacted to follow the firearm to the Distributor, then to the Dealer, who is supposed to have a 4473 showing the individual who bought the firearm, or other disposition. That has got to take days, From this, it is obvious ATF maintained a data base of their own, in order to know this quick.
I bought the book the night Ms. Pavlich was on O'Reilly. I have generally kept up with this fiasco, but the book is worthwhile to keep it all in order.
Anyone with any knowledge, and who has filled out a 4473, can tell Holder is lying. Now the press is on to SS Agents with Colombian whores and GSA idiots who wasted a lot of $$. These were just stupid and bad decisions on the part of people who should have known and did better.
Fast and Furious got a lot people killed and broke laws.
Go figure?

El Numero Uno
a Serious Collector of the Ruger No.1 rifle;
a Modern Classic Sporting Arm
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pavlich is 23 and a Hottie! lol

I recall reading in the papers and seeing on the news about a third gun. Then all of a sudden there is no more talk about it. Makes you wonder what happened out there in the desert, who all was involved, what all was involved, and how much is being covered up.
This is a sick situation and its sad that Agent Terry's family still doesn't have all the answers and no justice has been served.
I hope Issa and Grassley hurry up and come up with something before the election to bring to light that the administration is responsible 100% for this murder including the POTUS. The Terry Family deserves justice.

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Enrique
Pavlich is 23 and a Hottie! lol

I recall reading in the papers and seeing on the news about a third gun. Then all of a sudden there is no more talk about it. Makes you wonder what happened out there in the desert, who all was involved, what all was involved, and how much is being covered up.
This is a sick situation and its sad that Agent Terry's family still doesn't have all the answers and no justice has been served.
I hope Issa and Grassley hurry up and come up with something before the election to bring to light that the administration is responsible 100% for this murder including the POTUS. The Terry Family deserves justice.
Indeed, thus far they haven't done much but talk. I'd like to see some results.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
With this group you or I will never know

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Obama and Holder will rot in Hell over this among other things they have done. I am consoled by the fact they will be judged and will eternally damned to do the Devil's bidding. This fact makes me happy.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"AKBushrat, aka , AkHntr" is BACK, running under the handle of "Widowmaker" now.

Thanks to the Campfire member that pointed this out to me,

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
A
I recall reading in the papers and seeing on the news about a third gun. Then all of a sudden there is no more talk about it.

Connecting People.Powering the would. smile
bullet lighter
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
We ALL remember that here locally, repetitive reports about 3 Firearms in the initial phase,
than that changed to 2,......obviously by some sort of focused effort.
I don't really know how they expected to keep this hushed up,....

Welcome to the fire !

GTC

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
The entire investigation has gone silent.

Welcome to the Campfire alice.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I recall correctly, one of the guns used in the shootout that killed ICE Agent Jaime Zapata in Mexico was a gun from fast and furious.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
The Zapata firearm came from Texas. Appears that many came from Texas and these have received little attention or investigation.

El Numero Uno
a Serious Collector of the Ruger No.1 rifle;
a Modern Classic Sporting Arm

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (007FJ, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1234, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 1,771 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,070
Posts18,521,609
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.