Hop To
Page 11 of 2,579 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 2578 2579
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by deflave
iMac or bust...

PC's are for government work. (This is an insult to PC's)

Travis

I'll save the inside MFD stuff for later,but will let loose a typical 1D3/100-400 barrage...though I still cain't seem to squirrel up on a Fox and do one justice. [bleep] it,it'll give me a reason to burn more "film" in the pursuit of perfection.

Light was copious,though a touch harsh and I traded a stop of aperture for an ISO bump,to increase DOF at the trite engagement distance and stroked the trombone to 400mm handheld...even though they "ain't no good" at max focal length.

Burst rate/buffer depth was crippled due to shooting both RAW/JPEG in unison,though to separate cards and the FF vs. RAW schit cracks me up too,though I digress. JPEG's proffered here,as per always.

In no particular order,save chronological.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/DAD_2822.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/DAD_2823.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/North%20Slope%20Work%20And%20Play/DAD_2824.jpg[/img]

Fair to middlin' on my IMac.

Jeff-O,

As per always,I'm enjoying how your "best" is just ohhhh so [bleep] incredibly inept.

Congratulations?

'slave,

I needn't do anything except state Fact(s),to get Imagination(s) working overtime.

In fairness,I do find it handy for arranging subsequent hilarity.(grin)

'duck,

Them that cain't...simply Imagine and Pretend.

Do not yerk that last bastion of hope out from under their Do-Nothing asses and spill all of them [bleep] offa that many couches....especially in one fell swoop.

Instead,simply use itty-bitty words to keep lines taught and to allow the FULL "magnitude" of them collective Imaginations,to obliviously quantify the glaringly obvious and rejoice in the epic [bleep] humor elicited.

Lemme cheer you up. Shefire flatters herself enough to "think" that I'd read a PM of her's.

There really is NO telling,where these clueless Dumbphucks will wantonly wander with their Imaginations,other than to know that it's gonna be funnier than [bleep]. Case in point: poor dumb greydog no longer fancies herself a "Scientist" and 'beeman was more than a touch uncomfy with her 223AI(s) build "particulars".

Simply accept their Imagination,Fabrication and Pretend for what it is and dat's simply colossal comedy!

'NUM,

She's simply doing the best she can,with what very little she has to work with.

Ackleymam,

Always a treat for you to garner that innate inside look on Retardation,as per tickled keyboards ripe with your version of "comprehension".

Laffin'!

If only to keep facts flowin'.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Screenshot2012-04-25at50424PM.png[/img]

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This has been on my mind since this morning when I got a PM from a Forum Member, regarding our Veteran's Project for our 4 Veteran Forum members...

I've had other forum members giving me crap for ridiculing Schtick...and all his self centered BS where he sees himself as such a friggin hero and better than everyone else...and then calling other forum members juvenile names... just to supposedly make him look all the more as a hero...

My thoughts on this, is all about perspective...

Schticks thinks he is such a stud and hero? I think he is moron, a braggard and the 'dumbphuck' word he likes to abuse so much...

I have the luxury of reading the PMs sent to me, from many forum members who are supporting our project for Vet Forum members serving in harms way....

many of these guys supporting it are overwhelmingly veterans themselves...and many of them talk to me a little about there time in service, and how they served this country and when...

we don't see this on line, because many of these forum members are very humble men... they don't need to stand on a soap box and brag about what heroes they are...because they have nothing to prove to anyone...

and believe me, many of these guys are quietly more of a hero that Schtick ever thought he might aspire to...

and as he stands on his soap box with all of his " you guys dreaming of all the places you've never been, and all the things you've never done, and all the things you never had.." speeches..

most of these guys have been to plenty of places Schtick has never been to... and had many things important to them that Schtick has never had... and done things Schtick never will...

and once again, you don't see them standing on their soap box bragging about it... no they go on with their lives, and when they contribute to this veterans project, the appreciation they want to pass on to the veterans currently serving our country.... not like Schtick calling everyone else 'dumbphucks' etc...

Guess 'my problem' is, that I grew up as a military dependent...I served my country in the medical corp.. I have met and spoke extensively with thousands of veterans who have lived lives a 1000 more 'exciting' than Schticks... guys from WW1 on down thru Vietnam... and even some that served BEFORE WW 1, "chasing Poncho Via around Mexico with General Pershing"...

so you can see why it is not hard to be unimpressed with some blowhard from Nowhere Alaska, that is totally immersed in himself...

You guys tell me you put up with Schtick, because you learn so much from him.. "because he has been there and done that.."

This forum is full of guys who have been there and done that, on things that are more important to our country than Schtick ever has...they've served their country... and now they are supporting those younger veterans serving in harms way today...

and they don't endlessly brag about it all the way as Schtick does...

these are the guys representative of the environment that I grew up around.... dedicated to serving others, their country and do it all without needing to stand on a soap box and broadcast it to everyone else...

three of our veterans on this vet's project are from Alaska just like Schtick is... I will guarantee ya, Schtick isn't fit to sniff these guys used toilet paper...

Alaska Matt ( Matt I hope you don't mind me using your name) is coming home on leave from Afghanistan in May.. he is coming home to spend time with his family, take his son out bear hunting, appreciate the wife a little... and then has to go right back to Afghanistan to serve once again in harms way..

WTF is Schtick going to be doing this June? You want to see a hero from Alaska? Look at Alaska Matt for starters....

And Schtick old buddy, you mentioned you were too good to read a PM from me to you.. well instead I'll just make it public for everyone else...

It included quoting your last post.. and then me telling you to Kiss My ASSS...

So am I going to ridicule Schtick? you bet your bottom dollar.. the Moron needs to STFU and share what he wants to with RESPECT to his fellow members...

because I am not going to sit silent for a guy painting himself as such a stud and hero... when this forum is full of the real thing... and they don't piss all over fellow forum members to try and prove it...

those that "have it" don't have to brag about it...

Schtick never shuts up about..... so what does that tell ya?

anyone 'envious' over Schtick and his planet? Not me...

I can name ya 50 guys off this forum alone that individually are a 1000 times the man Schtick ever hoped to be...

and they are so humble, you'd never know it unless you ask..

those are the guys I listen to and respect...and not some short blowhard from Left Moose Nut Alaska..

so once again Schtick.. ( publicly this time) Kiss My Southern White ASSSS...

oh and PS:

we all like your photo essay on "Show Us the Car Facts"

you are just a moron who happens to be good with a Programmed Camera.. skills anyone can learn if they just take the time to read the instruction manual and spend a little time testing it out... you have no skills that anyone else can't learn just as easily as you did...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For some, life would be much easier had they not been so short in stature.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seafire, help is on the way. Here's
1 small suggestion, if I may, that will cure your ill.
Ignore.
Do that and you won't get angry or say stupid schit anymore.
Now, wasn't that easy?
Problem solved.
You are welcome.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Said it before Wage.....Some folks just don't listen....And 'fire ain't going to listen to you....Which is too bad, as for some reason he feels it's his job to chase Stick around. Which is getting pretty tiresome.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Which is getting pretty tiresome.

and Schtick's slandering other forum members isn't?

especially with zero provocation and just as a poor attempt to make him look better?

yeah, there are real heroes on this forum.. and then just guys that wannabe heroes...

Schtick isn't a veteran.. he's just another Alaska big mouth drunk.. legend in his own mind stuff...

I had a PM back from a disabled Vietnam vet today, that was truly inspirational.....what was more impressive was his generosity to own of our veterans on our veteran's project...

even more impressive was his humility...

and he just wanted to remain anonymous...

unlike Schtick.. every thing about him was unlike Schtick..

anyone who puts up with Schtick's crap is evidently a moron.. so I stand corrected...and I apologize for assuming otherwise...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Cub,

Admittedly,schit don't get much funnier than a Canuck being handed her ass by a PF boltgun. Though curiously enough,dumbphucks as stupid as you,tend to refrain in the particulars...if only because they've an inkling to their inherent dumbphucktitude. Poignant ain't it,that Stupidity is the gift that keeps on giving?!!? Always a treat to be regaled again and again,with all the mundane things you cannot do,as you march with the banner of the Do-Nothing Gang in your Paper Hat while feigning a clue.

Laffin'!

If only to fuel your Imagination and bolster your Pretend,I'll connect more than a few dots and make it look easy(mainly because it is...for me). Correct assembly is key and the chambering moot,but it's fairly [bleep] hilarious the ease in which you are reliably stumped. Please note that the following is a .378" 700 223AI,if only for added humor in your "honor". Congratulations?

1) The box needs to seat fully to receiver underside.

[Linked Image]

2) Fully.

[Linked Image]

3) Don't be afeared to spring outward all (4) corners of the box,to ascertain a rather tight mating to the receiver,which will preclude possibility of it moving out of location and F/F issues arising due to dumbphucktitude.

[Linked Image]

4) A properly assembled box will be nearly seamless,with it's stern square to the World.

[Linked Image]

5) Again(because you are an incredible dumbphuck),the box needs seated fully. This how not to do it.

[Linked Image]

6) Electrical tape works wonders,on things besides muzzles. It'll ascertain proper blind mag follower/spring geometry and preclude magbox internals,from jumping ship during assembly and being caught betwixt it's confines and the stock's nether regions. Hint.

[Linked Image]

7) Re-hint.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/HowToI.jpg[/img]

8) Don't think that followers don't matter,mainly because they do. Milled trumps all others. Hint.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/HowToH.jpg[/img]

Feel free to thank me later and I'm much looking forward to the next installment of things you can't do.

Bless your heart.

'slave,

Shefire REALLY is doing the best she can,with what very little she has to work with. The magnitude of which,isn't to be slighted...in it's hilarity.

Hntr,

She's a needy lap dog who never gets outta the house and gets a little emotional at times,so practices her high pitched whine for attention. In fairness,I'd say it's coming along nicely.

Shefire,

Appreciate your taking the time,to yet again wax eloquent upon all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you nearly been.

I very much enjoy that you are farrrrrrr too [bleep] big of a dumbphuck to realize,that only YOU,can prevent YOU from saying something stupid.

You "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Well said, Seafire. However, the clueless one just rants on. Wonder who he is today?

Aim for the exit hole.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just loaded up some 62 TSX's with TAC. Looking forward to slaying stuff with my Montana 223AI...

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic
pic

Feel free to thank me later and I'm much looking forward to the next installment of things you can't do.

Bless your heart.

Laurence ...

Thank-you so very much for that awesome tutorial! You can be confident that I was already aware of all the specifics of how to reassemble a 700 short action, but I'm sure your awesomeness will not be waisted on some other poor ignorant soul.

Bless your heart.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Aren't sailors and [bleep] named Laurence? Heard that in a movie somewhere....

Just remember there SCub...

Every time "Laurence' cuts the cheese... it rates as the smartest thing he has said all day...

I mean " Phdddt" vs "BlahBlahBlah.. ad nausium"....

but I find it wonderful that a short runt from Left Moose Nut Alaska is so much smarter than the rest of the world...

.. we'll have to remember to thank him later...

after we all get over all the depression of all the things we wished we had done, the things we wished we had had, and the places we always wanted to go...etc etc etc...

bless his little pea picken AK Trailer Park Heart...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
life's pretty short for this schidt...directed to no one and all...

charlie

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm betting 'Cub couldn't figure out how to knock up a Halifax chick, much less assembling a 700.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, you can accuse me of not being able to assemble a Model 700 correctly... but I can verfiy I know how to knock up a Nova Scotia Blonde... whistle

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by stillbeeman
Well said, Seafire. However, the clueless one just rants on. Wonder who he is today?

'beeman,

I musta missed the particulars on your 223AI build(s)?!!? Laffin'!

Also missed you streamside today,but undoubtedly your [bleep] never left your couch...so you got that "going" for you!

I reckon a fast twist 223AI is germane to the conversation,but now you are gonna tell me that you don't speak German. Laffin'!

Needed to break in a new reel,so fed it 30 victims and called it a day.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pardon the action bein' both fast and furious...it's how I roll.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3101.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3084.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3291.jpg[/img]

Pardon my rifle not being long enough to subtend.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3096.jpg[/img]

As per always,it's a [bleep] treat to read you flaunting your [bleep] Imagination.

Bless your heart.

'7man,

In my 21-inchers,I like the 62TSX/TTSX at 3400fps ala '335.

'Cub,

It's your Imagination,please feel free to Pretend with it,in whichever manner best salves your realities. Curiously enough,you ain't too hip on them 223AI particulars.

You go girl!

Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but there's still no slighting your taste in men. I'd wager that if someone asked you what a dick tasted like,you'd for the first time,be able to actually answer a query formulated on experience in the first hand. Congratulations?

If only in fairness...I appreciate your taking the time,to yet again wax eloquent upon all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you nearly been.

Laffin'!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Schtick...

since you are always the expert on ANY Subject...

I'll defer your question about what someone's pecker tastes like to the expert...I have no personal experience in that dept....but then I'm not from Rural Alaska...

and don't forget to post your usual photo journalism essay about the subject and all "the Things you've done, the things you'd had and the places you been to do it all"....in support of it...

bless your little pea picken heart...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
Pardon the action bein' both fast and furious...it's how I roll.

How great thou art!

"It's how I roll" ............. Humbling, really. [Linked Image] laffin'

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm betting 'Cub blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Laurence would be proud.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Dear Polly Purebred, as I posted in another thread, you don't have to invent the wheel to know it rolls. I've also posted that the improvement of an AI, especially in a .223, is so meager that it is a pointless act except to be able to say "I've got something different." BTW, germane is correctly spelt: germaine. Try not to pretend to an intellect that you don't have.

I saw your loooong post about Nosler. I, of course, didn't read it. But it did get me to thinking. Why don't you and your posse pool your money and start your own rifle factory? With your boundless knowledge and intellect, it would have to be a raging success. Then, after you had one and you had sold everyone in your posse, all three of them, a rifle, you could use you communicative abilities to tell the world what a fantastic rifle it was. Then, perhaps, rational folks would see you for the mental giant you are instead of perceiving you as a miserable, little troll hiding is a trailer slums in the azzhole of the world. Maybe then you could start your own forum. Maybe call it "dumbazzes r we'uns".
Go for it, Polly.
Incidentally, you calling Seafire a deviant was way over the top. If the moderators don't boot you (yet again), I think the sponsors of this forum might take a look at what some of their lady clients and member's children are seeing when they read your post. Shame, shame Polly.

Aim for the exit hole.
Page 11 of 2,579 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,471
Posts18,529,359
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.