Dear Polly Purebred, as I posted in another thread, you don't have to invent the wheel to know it rolls. I've also posted that the improvement of an AI, especially in a .223, is so meager that it is a pointless act except to be able to say "I've got something different." BTW, germane is correctly spelt: germaine. Try not to pretend to an intellect that you don't have.

I saw your loooong post about Nosler. I, of course, didn't read it. But it did get me to thinking. Why don't you and your posse pool your money and start your own rifle factory? With your boundless knowledge and intellect, it would have to be a raging success. Then, after you had one and you had sold everyone in your posse, all three of them, a rifle, you could use you communicative abilities to tell the world what a fantastic rifle it was. Then, perhaps, rational folks would see you for the mental giant you are instead of perceiving you as a miserable, little troll hiding is a trailer slums in the azzhole of the world. Maybe then you could start your own forum. Maybe call it "dumbazzes r we'uns".
Go for it, Polly.
Incidentally, you calling Seafire a deviant was way over the top. If the moderators don't boot you (yet again), I think the sponsors of this forum might take a look at what some of their lady clients and member's children are seeing when they read your post. Shame, shame Polly.

Aim for the exit hole.