Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up,though I'll feign my "surprise" that you yet again barged outta the closet in an immediate haste,only to once again cram things in your mouth and azz as innate defaults.

Much appreciate your offering yet another Estrogen fueled tear stained Vagina Monologue rant,quantifying all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost hand and from all the places you've almost been. It never ain't not a riot!

I guess the Big Weekend Trip(BWT) from (4) years ago,wasn't as "rewarding" as you first Imagined to Pretend it to be?!!? Laffin'! Picking up pop cans,trying to buy enough gas to pound that much pavement and all them "satisfactions" inherent with same,have really gotta be oh soooooooooo "fulfilling" for a "hard charger" such as yourself.

Mebbe you can hang a picture of a stop sign,stop light and the McDonald's drive-thru window,so as to really connect some dots and knock 'er outta da Park?!!? Keep the pixels in FFR Mode(Full [bleep] Retard) and make sure them trainin' wheels is tight...so you don't wreck,bump your pointy head and crease that tinfoil hat. Laffin'!

Too bad I cain't accurately quantify just how much I enjoy your Imagination,along with the Pretend and Fabrication elicited. I'd not wanna slight just how badly you need all of it and it never ain't not [bleep] hilarious,when you go "Hard Charger" and obliviously quantify same. Here's to the uproarious humor associated with you doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with. Also a tip 'o the hat,for my FAVORITE Do Nothing Day Dreaming Delusion of your's,in that you are of the opinion that someone else could make you look like a bigger piece of [bleep] schit than you can. I'm crying I'm laughing so hard!

Bless your heart.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...how next to fuel your Imagination,so you can Practice your Pretend?!?! I know,I know,mebbe a leetle stroll down FF Lane and points is awarded for you being as utterly [bleep] clueless in that regard,as you are in all others.

Initial hunch in regards to the 5D3,after a veddy modest cursory Test Drive,is that it's AF do in fact rate the hype associated it's billing. While I didn't have the time yesterday evening(due to quickly fading light) to go through the entire menu of AF options,I were able to bang around a bit and am rather favorably impressed. Impetus was centerpoint AF control in AI Servo,with the most modest AF expansion set and I retained the shutter button as means of activating/actuating both Metering and Focus. It do lock on quickly,hangs in the sweet spot and though the frame rate and buffer depth are modest in compare to my mainstay 1D3,nice things are easily arranged.

Was shooting Raw+JPEG,which do tax all buffers and I'll be curious to see how these ISO 3200 files look on my IMac,after a visit through LR3. Left some pre-set Noise Reduction in camera and let it dabble Highlight Tone Priority too,though I'll axe both on the next pass. The LCD is veddy nice,though I much prefer the command/menu control of the 1D-Series bodies,some of which is subjective...though most ain't. Beings I beat on schit a fair bit,I'm a fan of more svelte controls less protrusion,if only as a means of keeping the horse in front of the [bleep] cart. The 5D3's Mode Dial do have a locking mechanism that precludes unwanton "adjustment",but it's a turd in a punchbowl compared to the 1D's.

Anywhoo...I digress,but I do very much enjoy that stupid [bleep] look on your face,when you Imagine to Pretend to have a [bleep] clue.

Pre-flight taxi.

[Linked Image]

Lift-off.

[Linked Image]

Afterburner lit,looking to gain ele in a slight bank.

[Linked Image]

Cattle ain't a very good AF control means,but I've long had an appreciation for my eye in regards to composition.

Things sure look clean,despite purposely asking for trouble while gunning a handheld shutterspeed shy of the focal length's reciprocal. Doubly so,given the amount of wind...though in fairness I am Ninja.

[Linked Image]

Throwed the Manfrotto down,splayed it wide and low,so as to catch a Wind Dance in a shutter speed drag,while looking North to Russia over the Beaufort. Can dig the Dynamic Range of this body and now it's got me wanting to drive the 1DX in a control curiousity.

ISO 200,F/8 and 1/12 with the 24-70 2.8 stretched to max focal length.

[Linked Image]

Cheer up,a pard got some KILLER Polar Bear pics while I was asleep and here's hoping the 5D3/100-400L done the situation proud,though I've a feeling all fell into place nicely.

Looking forward to your next "Adventure" and all the hilarity associated with your Couchbound [bleep].

Wow +P.

Tanner,

Just what would you study,that'd grant you an $80K start for 6 months of work and more importantly,6 weeks of vacation a year? Under the assumption of a lick of sense,good work ethic and some interest,you'd be $100K+ in a year or two and then it gets good from there.

I'd be the last to knock Education,but the first to proffer Reality in extrapolation. The LAST thing I've ever fretted,was having a good job and them opportunities abound daily. Nice to be able to pick and choose if inclined,while being able to tell an Outfit to get [bleep] and go to work for another in the morning. I've long been a fan of happiness and freedom,as well as being more than a leetle savvy about knowing how to reliably arrange same. I'd not make a very good Sheep and am rather adept at negotiating my own contract.

So if a guy can cash nice checks,by doing something that he likes,with folks of similar ilk,"work" sure as [bleep] don't seem like work. Mainly because it ain't.(grin)

I'd say pass the cash and the play time,while you see some sights,stretch your legs and look around to see if there's any grass that's greener. If there is,you'd then have the jingle and the time to make them moves and see just WTF the next chapter of interest may hold.

I couldn't recommend painting yourself in a corner,when your heart of hearts is already telling you to jump the [bleep] outta that fire.

Life is for Livin'...get some.

bcraig,

I rather enjoy that you are too [bleep] Stupid to know where/how to Reply,but it is a treat to watch you do the best you can,with what very little you have to work with.

You said: "So sack of [bleep] (Boxer)
Whether you find anything I wrote about amusing is a moot point as Contrary to your adolescent point of view it aint all about you.
The fact that you repatedly refer to putting things in azzes and Mouths leaves little doubt at to where your latent desires reside.
Laffin ? yes i understand as that is often the case with mania and village idiots both terms I am sure you familiar with and have cruely had aimed at you many times in your life.
Dumbphuktitude?If your brains were turned into gasoline there would not be enough to run a piss ants motorcycle halfway around a BB !
You serve as a fine example on this forum....for retroactive birth control.
Makes for a moot point though as to take you seriously only serves to insult your intelligence."

Weren't my intent to horn you up,though I sure as schit ain't "Surprised" that your opening move is to cram foreign objects in your mouth and azz. You got soooooo [bleep] excited,you capitalized "Mouths" too. Might could be a pun or two there and perhaps someone will take pity and PM you a [bleep] clue. Laffin'!

Is this where you hang a pic of yourself and remove ALL [bleep] doubt,while you quip your vocation in conjunction?!!? Laffin'!

As an aside,your rampant preoccupation with goods in your mouth and azz(which you've pictured with astonishing clarity),precluded your Imagining to Pretend about your 223AI(s).

It's a [bleep] riot that you Do Nothing Dumbphucks,default to them things which you know best and which are curiously enough the farthest removed from an Outdoor Forum.

You gals certainly go through alotta closets. Pardon the pun.

Bless your heart.