Originally Posted by archie_james_c
You HAVE to go 22-250 AI with it. If only to let us vanilla .223 'Tanny owners in on what we's missin'.

archie',

A 22-250AI BLR spun 8",wouldn't be too hard to suffer.

I hear good things about them Montana 223's and would like to try one some time.

'Cub,

I musta missed it. What was it again that's soooooooo "daunting" about a Ti take-off stock(besides the price for you),that you gotta send 'em off,to let someone else work on it for you?!? Laffin'!

I'm ALL ears as to what colors will and won't kill,as per your "esteemed" "experience" upon such matters. Hell...ring the bell and concoct a chart,then hang a few pics of your "results",so as to make a firm "stance". Always a treat to be regaled with your "insight",which was formulated via "all" that time spent "Outdoors". Laffin'!

There's one thing for certain about you and your Do Nothing Dumbphuckery and that's when it's all said and done...there's gonna be a whole [bleep] of a lot more said,than done.

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what [bleep] amazingly little you have to work with and to how your Imagination is so "real" to you.

Bless your heart.

Tanner,

Burris still cracks me the [bleep] up,for offering a Posi-Lock with turrets.

Funniest schit I've ever seen and yes...I had 'em,if only to quantify the magnitude of the Goat [bleep].(grin)

'flave,

Appreciate the intel advice on who to consult and why.

Wonder how many GPS reading and sacks of bread crumbs it took her,to cypher how to actuate the lever?!!?(grin)

Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up...though as per always,your taste in men ain't to be slighted. Nor are the first hand accountings of your wayward Cock Mastery,if only due the size of your [bleep] in extrapolation to your "prowess". Congratulations?!!?

I do enjoy your waxing eloquent on all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Allow me a coupla few thousand words on them facts,if only to help fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend. Lotsa birds killed with this one stone and it's funnier than [bleep],that you cain't begin to connect them dots,despite your best "efforts". Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Here's to the humor associated,of you having such low aspirations,that your Imagination allows you to Pretend to be "satisfied" being you. Laffin'!

BEST Thread ever!

DD,

Be careful or you'll shoot "out" that rimfire spout.(grin)