Nice to be home(even if it were an IFR jaunt),though the weather is doing no Kansas City favors. Funny how in the rest of the World,these conditions would have a "name" and a 1hr Prime Time Special Report,yet here in Kansas it's simply Wednesday.(grin)

The morning will certainly be a high BC affair,and I'll need to bump leader sizing to contend the deluge,and one could argue in favor of a S/S spout nestled in a top flight synthetic handle,with a Leupie wrapped in Butler Creek Flip-up's(of course). Can see Meindl corks making the grade,along with some S30V(fixed and folding both),a Filson Tin Beanie and I may as well toss a 1D3/17-40L melding into the pack to boot. Have a new FilsonTin Coat that needs broken in too and their wares is photogenicker than schit as a default.

Tough to trump a pocket full of tags,a Pip's full of Matzuo's and carte blanche in their discretionary use. While it's no match for poor dumb Jeff-O being duped by a Grouse or 'Cub's lamentation that a Ti take-off handle is beyond her means...it will in fact prolly make for a fair to middlin' day.(grin)

Nice to be driving an IMac again too,if only as an appreciation for splendid pixels garnered in The Salt Mine.

[Linked Image]

With luck,both 6x284's will hit the doorstep this week and I'll look to dome a 'But with one or the other,ala The New Raft in Milford Reservoir('bout the 10 fathom line).

BEST Thread ever!

(A Tanner addendum):

#1 is a 1-8" #3 Brux,to go in the Urban Sako Hunter. Marty's lugged 20MOA rail,mated to a 30mm 3.5-10x M1.

#2 is a S/S 700 243Win spout punched out.,which will ride in a Woodland gel coat MR handle I've got laying loose. LW's and 6x42 with ele knob.

700's both,if only obviously. #1 fed via Atlas DBM and Alpha 2 Mags,#2 in ADL guise. #1 is to be throated to a dummy round I sent and #2 a haphazard affair. Depending upon merit,#2 may rate a Classic and an extended mag box,or perhaps even it's own DBM.

105's being the impetus across the course.