Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Random thoughts.....

Finger tips are bloody stumps from clawing at walls whilst trying to levitate an inch or two off the porcelain.

Wondering if wad cutters or hollow points are the answer?

Prison must suck for a weak individual.

I apologized to everyone I could remember....I will say it again....I am sorry if I missed you in the first wave.

No way the taker is having fun or sustaining a rod during gay fornication....no way.

Greater respect for women who choose the back door....then again, they give birth too.

Why? Please God....Why? Have I been so bad as to deserve this? Is this a test?

Mommy.....mumma....help....

Elmer, some advice free of charge. Suck it up. Literally. You'll feel better for it. Really. Sort of a Zen thing, maybe like Yoga. Take your pick. That's pick, not pic. No pics requested. EVAH.

Oh yeah, there are doctors out there that will cut your ass. For a price. Ain't that weird? Speakin' of weird, if Hunter Thompson were still alive I'd bet he might say something like "Phouc the phoucin' phoucers." Amazing chitt right there, that 'phouc' word and all derivatives, hey?

Semper Fi,

BD

BD....you are right....I need to stop whining and be a [bleep] man. Sorry for all the drivel...Hunter S. truly was GONZO....and in the end, so was his head.

Sucking it up now!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu