Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by SAUMHUNTER79
Bullschit Dan, I bet you've said touche' at least once in your life if not more, you probably just don't recognize it typed out. BTW, I heard you were a multi-instrumentalist, and highly proficient at playing the Meatwhistle, Tromboner, Bone-o-phone, Skinflute, Butt-Trumpet and the I'm A Retard Horn. GFY.

You sound WWAAAYYY to expert at this stuff.
Has Seafairy been "showing you around"?
Are you part of his "troop"?
You boys have fun your own way, I guess.
I'll try not to judge.

WTF????

SlaveBoy, regardless of how much you keep hoping, that I might be limp wristed, as you are now coming out of the closet.... wishing don't make it so...

So I'll type this real slow, so you can read it real slow and not miss anything...

Regardless of how much you fantasize about wishing I was gay... I'm not and I have no desire to be your fantasy guy on top of it...

why don't you go try to hit up your GF up in Deliverance AK...

he may be more receptive...especially considering how much time you spend with your nose up his Fan....you figure it out..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez