Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Lesbians hate all of us...even BD, Travis and Ingwe.

Lesbians do not hate BD and me, Travis maybe bot not us�we like all the same things lesbians like, except the Subarus and Birkenstocks�

Reminds me of the story about the old cowpoke that quit mending fence early one Friday. He had worked up a thirst, so he decided to ride straight into town to quench it.

He parks his ol pick-em-up truck outside the saloon and saunters in. Being early in the afternoon not many folks around. He steps up and sits on a barstool and orders a whiskey with a beer back.

He shoots his shot and is nursing the beer when a chick walks in wearing black stilletto heels, skin tight leather pants and jacket. She's sporting black black lipsting, black fingernails and a shoe-polish black spiked mohawk.

She climbs up on a barstool next to the ol' cow-puncher and looks at him and inquires, "are you a cowboy".

Well the ol' fellow don't even look up, as tourists and other folk always ask him the same question and his answer is always the same. Well ma'am, I get up in the mornin' saddle my horse or climb in my pick-up. I'm either rounding up strays, ropin' or branding cows 7 days a week. Done it from daylight till dark near on 55 years. So, I guess you could say I'm a cowboy.

By this time the bartender has brought the lady a double shot of tequila and a lime wedge. She bites the lime and downs the double shot and with a tongue three inches long licks out the dregs from the glass.

Well she sez, I'm a lesbian. I get up in the morning and leave my girlfriend in bed. I drive to work thinking about women. I think about women all day long. When I masturbate I think about women. I go to bed at night thinking about women. Yes sir, I'm a lesbian.

With that she climbs down off the bar stool and marches out the door.

The ol' cowpoke don't even turn and watch her go, but keeps nursing his beer.
A few minutes later a tourist comes in the bar and sees the ol cowpoke and walks over with a camera and asks the ol' fellow if he's a cowboy.

The ol'guy looks up, takes a swig from his beer and sez to the fellow. You know, I've been thinking I was a cowboy for almost 60 years. Turns out I'm a Lesbian..

Chances are, we're all Lesbians on this thread.

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.