[Linked Image]

"Who cares if you have been a crew member on Choppers Shefire,( I like calling other guys Girls... it makes me feel taller!) much less in the military... here I am with my picture in front of one.... and they have even carried my Hasbro chainsaw!
Besides, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Last Night!!!"

One has to admit, in front of that SkyCrane, you sure do look kind of short and squat...and what's with the Blue? Being short and dressed in Blue, are you subtly letting us know you really are a Smurf??

Interesting Article:

WHY ARE TALL PEOPLE HAPPIER THAN SHORT PEOPLE

Squirts probably don't need any more reasons to envy their longer-limbed neighbors. Unfortunately, a new study just added to the indignity of short people. According to a paper from the National Bureau of Economic Research, both men and women who are above average height � 5 ft. 10 in. for males, 5 ft. 4 in. for females � report higher levels of happiness than smaller people. (See 10 perfect jobs for the recession � and after.)

In the study, men who call their lives the "worst possible" are nearly an inch shorter than the average man. The women most down in the dumps are half an inch smaller, on average, than the average woman. Taller people say they are more content, and are less likely to report a range of negative emotions like sadness and physical pain. "Happiness is just one more thing that taller people have going for them," says Angus Deaton, a Princeton economist and co-author of the study, who stands a smug 6 ft. 4 in. (Full disclosure: I, too, am about 6 ft. 4 in., but I will refrain from mocking shrimps in this story.)

Why are tall people happier? According to Deaton's analysis, the result is linked to education and income. The study found that taller people tend to have more education, and thus higher income levels, than shorter people. It follows that the smarter, richer tall people would be sunnier than their vertically challenged compatriots. "Money buys enjoyment and higher life evaluation," says Deaton. "It buys off stress, anger, worry and pain. Income is the thing!"

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1913256,00.html#ixzz23Fpj7P9q

SOOOOO.... ONE CAN CONCLUDE:

that if someone is dramatically short.. but they have enough income, they are going to be spending it all and going highly into debt buying more 'stuff' to show the world how much happier they want to be perceived as.... to the tune of making an asss out of themselves trying to do oneUPmanship to every one, regardless of the subject...

Schtick's Stunt Double at the Logging Camp:

[Linked Image]

and yeah Schtick, I am sure you have more flight time than ANYONE else on the Campfire... A Lot More Time:

[Linked Image]

and you did serve your country proudly when called upon:

[Linked Image]

We ALL just stand in AWE!!!

[Linked Image]

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez