Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Dan, since you are here, I want to say that your "Roll of the dice" stories were flat incredible on every level there is. Extremely well done sir.

Thank you, appreciate your compliment Jeff.

Funny how the universe works. Had it not been for Jack's inquiry about what I did when I was on the Group W bench I wouldn't have posted that link. Then 'Flave puts up the pic of volleyball girl. Now I admit to looking at that close and between the Dice story and that ass, I was reminded of another tail, er, tale, no I was right the first time.

There was this VC gomer trying to outrun Guns on a bicycle a bit west of Tam Ky as I recall. Pedaling as fast as he could down a dirt track bordering a rice paddy. Guns rolled in hot, pressed the target a little and pickled a single 2.75" FFAR w/17# HE Quick. My perspective is the memory but I argued with Guns at the club that night until we were both drunk on the floor laughin' our azzes off. Guns said he hit the rear wheel. I said he hit the seat that was about 6" below the azz bein' hauled, so to speak.

You guys what shoot P. Dogs with the .223AI and other whiz-bang-splat bullets think you've seen a target disappear in a poof of red mist. You think that, but you really haven't...not on a cosmic scale. I swear that goofy bastid fertilized 4 acres of rice paddy.

That's the synergy of the internet, this thread, my life and probably a smattering of information overload...

If you ain't CAV, you ain't chitt.

Semper Swamp,

Dan

BTE!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain