Originally Posted by Clarence15
Hey guys I don't know what are you talking about but I have my own query so please help me if any one know about that.
Who knows a excellent gunsmith in new mexico I need to rebore a gun from 223 to 223 AI?

'15,

I remain a fan of Engleesh and am still spendin' greenbacks,so couldn't point you in a Spaneesh/Peso direction.

Personally,I'd refrain the shag carpet on the fore end.

DD,

Have heard Carp scream when shot with both boolits and arrows...but ain't been privvy to them hitch hiking skyborne,so could only speculate. I'd liken what I have heard in the firsthand,akin to the high-pitched nasal whine of The Do Nothing Gang,as they flaunt their Dumbphucktitude and wax eloquent on a DNK BWT...though with less suction.

It do really sing.(grin)

'CUB,

I'm rather at ease negotiating for myself and would mention the 18hrs of OT in the last (3) days and extrapolate that to Ti handles you cain't afford and $69.99 digital cameras that you barely can,but then you'd knock it outta the Park with some of your "hard charging" "results" and splendid pixels. Laffin'!

Had a 6-284 hit the doorstep yesterday,sealed the deal on my third Montucky 7 Whizzum two days prior(though in fairness I do hope to land a 4th),am a touch suplized that the other 6-284 ain't lit yet,though I'll have another 2wks of vacation starting in a few days,to "fret" over that. Unfortunately,I'll have the time,means and tags to bloody all three. Laffin'! Looking forward to your DNK BWT and killer pics,of all the things you'll almost do,with all the wares you'll almost have and all the places you'll almost go. As per always,here's to the sanctity of Imagination and Pretend being free,otherwise you'd be totally broke down.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you've gotta pay someone,to think for you. Keep ringin' the bell,as only you can...as you march fearlessly in the aspiration of making Dumbphucktitude "fashionable". Bless your heart.

Wow +P.

fatjack,

MUCH enjoyed your Whine. Are you a Texan or a Kanuck? Perhaps you hail from Wisconsin?!!?

Feel free to Imagine any/all particulars of your 223AI(s),that you'd like to Pretend.

As an aside,the drool on your keyboard is as unbecoming,as that lazy eye. Cyber hanky and cyber eye-patch to you Toots.

ChipM,

Being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,will reliably get the Do Nothing [bleep] whinin' and obliviously substantiating their Nothingness...though in no particular order.(grin)

This Thread [bleep] nearly had me bolting a Proprietary Cough Silencer to a coupla Krunchentickers.

Give or take.(grin)

MagnumDoosh,

"Flashbacks" from your Imagination,never ain't not a riot!

Though it is a curious constant,you remain a Do Nothing [bleep] of repute.

Congratulations?!!?

'flave,

I was under the impression,that her anatomy would run sidehill?!?

Learn't sumptin' today.

Obliged.

BEST Thread ever!