Shefire,

It's entertaininger than [bleep],that your haste to tote Stupidity to places it's never been before,is oblivious to you. No wonder you are forced by default to record Retard Relays,pound pavement,pick up pop cans as a vocation and set in a drooling tirade of vicarious angst with your [bleep] firmly affixed the couch.

Appreciate your keen "insight" into all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've almost been.

Here's to your Imagination and just how very badly you need it,along with the meds piled neck deep by your side. Cracks me the [bleep] up,that you are too [bleep] stupid to remember that you Imagined to Pretend that you "don't care". You make Sybil look like she has her schit together.

Bless your heart.

okok,

Still

grovvin'

on

your

epic

whine

and

Do-Nothing

Dumbphucktitude.

Congratulations?

Laffin'!

'slave,

Just remember,if you burst her bubble and take her Imagination and Pretend away...the poor addlded dolt will have nothing left and that'd be mean.

Though funnier than [bleep]!(grin)

'05,

You've whined about your Life more than enough,to convey it is very much a bitch for you. Congratulations?!!?

Try getting off your [bleep] and doing something,as opposed to trying to bitch yourself happy.

The funny part is you can't,so you won't and your whine will linger.

Brother Dave,

It seems that Shefire is a little taken aback that your Bastard Payments exceed her annual income and that is funnier than [bleep] on several levels.(grin)

As an aside The Chief was asking about you and you might mebbe fling him an E-Mail. Been 60+ here,which seems like 100+ and it's time to think real hard about fishing around here. Light is flat currently and that'll steal some thunder from Hero Pics.

Still cain't cypher where all these Foxes are coming from...mebbe Nevada?(grin)

[Linked Image]

Light really waned in the cloud cover last night,but his heart was in digging eggs,so I cranked ISO and let fly...but the video turned out great.

As an aside,I never can remember the little rich Bastard's name? Refresh my memory.

Laffin'!

Kodiak,

Fairly [bleep] poignant to grant someone like Shefire the ripe opportunity to do the best she can,with what very little she has to work with.

'Tis a shame,that she cain't compute the degree of her inherent Dumbphucktitude and that it's epic grandeur scared even poor dumb Jeff-O off,or we'd mebbe get a chart to correlate same.

Laffin'!

Sharpshooter,

Quite an amalgamation of Hormone imbalance,bleach in the gene pool,Retardation and homoerotic tendencies ain't she?

BEST thread ever!

DD,

I prefer to roll in Reality.

Been chasing this composition for a spell and it all came together last night,with a lighting shift. Will be curious to gawk it's splendor on my IMac.

[Linked Image]

'300SAUM,

My Masturry of Engleesh is without pear.

You are at the mercy of your faculties and schit don't get any [bleep] funnier than that!

Love the whine!

'gunnr,

Her fixations are beyond being controlled with medication.

As an aside,you wanna know how you get Shefire to cross the street?!!?

Throw her [bleep] the direction you wish her to travel.

Or tell her there's a job available,on the side she's on.

Laffin'!