Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

Which only proves, "it ain't the arrow", or the way it looks for sure! But, as they say in the hunter ed courses, the single most important thing one can do to prevent 'accidental' mis-IDing ing of quarry is to wear 'hunter orange'. I suppose this qualifies - if only obviously! grin

Klik'

Undoubtedly,the Rocktucky do have panache.

You coulda knocked the eyes off a coupla Tourists with a stick,the other day...they were protruding so far from their heads. I popped outta the Jungle with said rifle slung and nearly into their Purist laps,with my hands full of feesh rods,soaked to the bone and sweating like a neeger walking to a free lunch...and never give 'em a look or broke stride,as I sauntered away. One guy muttered "Holy smokes?!!? What are you shooting with THAT Rifle"?. Never missed a beat and replied(loudly) "EVERY [bleep] thing I see!".(grin)

Bet the farm,they took that "conversation" 'South with 'em.

Notsoswift,

I mentioned the numerous twist rates that I shoot in the very chambering,which curiously enough is this Thread's Topic. That were more than plenty enough Facts,to send you into left field and bolster your Pretend.

I'll now happily add fuel to your Imagination,so you can practice your Fabrication...as per my Realities of today(thus far).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pardon the steady hands while dragging the shutter(ISO 200,17-40L WFO @ 26mm,for 1/60 shutter speed),to extoll the victim peeling out.

[Linked Image]

Over 140 victims so far,to the new '3000 purchased this R&R and I reckon it's nearly "broke in". That's 190 Lifetimes of "experience" by you,as a [bleep] minimum. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

As an aside,your 220 Swift "knowledge","experience" and "first hand accountings",is as [bleep] hilarious as every [bleep] thing else you Dream about. 52's at a "whopping" sub-3700fps( RINK)? What next,are you gonna wax eloquent on what a Nebraska "Wilderness Adventure" entails and cite the particulars germane,in that it involves you calling stilldreamin' in Tennessee and listening to her change channels less a remote,while you both yell "get some!" into your respective phones??!!!?? You "hard charging" Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are boundless in your oblivious dumbphucktitude,despite your BEST "efforts".

My fingers are crossed,that you are [bleep] stupid enough...to yet again enthrall the masses with a Treatise on all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. If only to bolster your Imagination and kick start your Pretend,please note that I shoot 22-250AI,Swift and CHeetah a "smidge".

Bless your heart.

archie',

Blew this 10'6" Fenwick right the [bleep] up awhile back(on a feesh). Schit DO happen...if you are doing schit.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Here's a different 10'6" Fenwick(I bought a herd),with Sister tying it in a knot on Steelhead.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/MarchSister1.jpg[/img]

I've got knockin' the new offa wares,down to a Science. Speaking of "Science" where in THE [bleep] is greydoq and her REVOLUTIONARY 223AI "Tutorial"??!!??

Laffin'!

THOMAS,

If you remove Notsoswift's Imagination,she'll having nothing left.

Just let her enjoy it and coax her into Pretending it's "real"...for ALL the added humor.

It's called "Catch & Release".(grin)

EHG,

Reality do TRUMP Fantasy,as you know.

Hutch,

I hear good things.