my apologies.. as I missed this statement, but it deserves response...

I don't need to impress anyone as I am very comfortable in my skin and don't need the acceptance of an individual or the masses on the internet to feel good about myself and who I am... If only obvious things for you are the opposite...

Since you are attempting to be my personal historian here...
you'll recall that was responding to a question by Wage Slave if I had served in the military and about my military background...

we can agree on one fact.. evidently you, nor I really need to have approval on this forum to justify our existence.. unlike your 'man' Schtick....

plenty of people have felt the need to take pot shots at me, because I question their hero.. not them, but their hero...

and evidently their rhetoric sure hasn't slowed my opinion down one bit, so evidently what they personally think of me isn't bothering me...

I'm not out to impress anyone here..

but if you are going to question my taking the 300F1 course, then why aren't you questioning the other MOS courses that I took? why just pick that one out to rag on?

perfectly fits with your opinion, that I can take a 91B, 91C, 91S, 54E.. and you don't question that.. but you see something you think is more highly regarded, and then suddenly that doesn't fit your perception as I deserve credit for it, so you wanna start ragging on it?

if that is your motivation, then if someone was questioning you on the MOS's you might of had, what would your responses be? you'd probably tell them to F.O.... wouldn't ya?

so enlighten me here...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez