Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
So I should post the pic? I'm confused. See, at some point picking on the Kube [bleep] for their do-nothingness became... too easy. A bit like making the retard on the bus turn red and try to turn into a superhero by yelling "Shazam!"

And ol' Buttshot is just plain Boring. Boring Buttshot Welfare-Logger Autistic Hoarder Boxer. Yawn.

Sammo appears to have picked up on some Deflave's proclivities. Another Montana boy who'll be fondling and sniffing wool shirts when he's an old fart with that lovelorn look in his eye...

But anyway, I do have this pic, taken while doing something none of you [bleep] could do, even if you weren't such poosies that you hardly get away from the truck (truckette in Buttshot's case), and even though the payoff at the end of this Challenging Hike, which is to say the long range shooting, wouldn't be a payoff at ALL for you Imaginary [bleep] since, well, you don't possess my skill with a rifle and can't hit chit anyway.

So should I post this Artsy Photo, and accompanying Riddle, or are y'all tired of having your noses rubbed in your own Imaginary do-nothing Kube-based existences?!

Jeffrey, my favorite posts of yours are when you brag about your version of employment and your excruciating hikes.

Just an FYI friend.

Travis

Travette,

While my employment- broad and deep as it is- is most assuredly brag worthy, I don't roll like that. Instead, I offer you youngsters hints about how you could have a richer, fuller life later on if you should be wise enough to pry yourselves from the Kube, so to speak.

It's casting pearls before swine, but, I persevere in the hope I can help just one [bleep].

As to the hike and LR shooting, on days I'm doing that, the sum total of what I'm doing far FAR exceeds what virtually any other civilian is doing with a gun that day, in America, and that sure as [bleep] includes your sheep-lovin' ass. Factor in the age difference and shee-it, I'm practically superhuman!

Jeff-O,

You [bleep] amazingly inept Day Dreaming Delusional Dumbphuck...THAT is the most hilarious [bleep] thing I've ever read. For YEARS,I was convinced that WyoWhimper was without peer in sheer and utterly absolute Dumbphucktitude,butcha' just took the Tiara from her. Wear it with pride Toots,as you assuredly [bleep] earned it!

IMPOSSIBLE to trump the humor inherent of a Manic Maiden,as she waxes eloquent upon one Delusion after another and at a feverish [bleep] pace. Kudos for citing how you can't even afford the Pretend your Imagination elicits,let alone the unrivaled [bleep] hilarity of "all" the "facts" gleaned via your vast "experience","first hand" accountings and the culmination of those "results". Here's to the sole satisfaction that is your's,to be swooned in such epic fashion...by your own Imagination. I'm crying I'm laughing so [bleep] hard!

Stay the course,in your insatiable quest to make Dumbphucktitude and being a lazy/broke piece of [bleep] schit "fashionable".

You GO girl!

Shefire,

Here's to your Imagination and to just how badly you need it. Very much enjoyed your abandoning ship on your "harrowing" Molly Pitcher "trevails" and it's more than a whole bunch [bleep] humorous,that your Imagination wasn't even enough for you to Pretend that.

MUCH looking forward to the next installment of the things you almost did,with the wares you almost had and from the places you almost went.

Nice touch to quantify your ineptitude,with plagiarized pics and another tear stained Vagina Monologue listing the frshest addition of your countless insecurities.

Happy Imagination to you!

'Cub,

What didja' do with The Missing Link?

You musta made millions,selling that pic to The Enquirer!

Congratulations?!!?

[Linked Image] Man you can still stack the horsechit!!!! And old horsechit too! What a maroon. Laffin

Swifty