His collection of Coopers, two are the MV version including the .308. CM barrels. Other MV is a .223. I forget the third. Dakotas are .223 and 7mm Rem. He asked me about scopes and I said Leupold, Swarovski, Chitt Bender and such. He went whole hog on Leups, except for a Zeiss. His load bench is made of black walnut. He sucks. The target he shot that day was a bit like your first, 'cept it was a perfectly symmetrical three holes touching cloverleaf. His smile coulda lit the other side of the planet probably. Guy has been wrasslin' with some serious cancers for the last several years. Hope he shoots some more leafs....

If he had another car it would probably be a Maserati. Dunno if he has a fur lined potty or not.

Coopers rock. I like fondling Dakotas but I'm biased, having one of D. Allen's builds that just barely preceded the establishment of Dakota Arms. 2 digit serial, 7x57:

[Linked Image]

Pedestrian Dan

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain