Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Hutch
You seem to have some sort of obsession seafire.There are professionals that can help with that.Just saying.

Naw, I just enjoy poking fun at what I consider a pompous "gentleman" from Nowhere AK....

if he didn't slander everyone who doesn't worship at his self centered Ego Alter, personally I could care less...

what cracks me up, is folks can let him sling BS at anyone of his choice.. but when it comes back in his direction, they want to stand up and 'defend his honor'... as if he had any...

and hey, I've left little Lord Fauntleroy alone for 3 or more weeks now... so how is that obsessed??

I can communicate with a lot of other guys, does that mean I am obsessed with them also??

Folks need to quit worrying about what my thoughts are on Schtick and maybe start suggesting he grow up and quit slandering fellow forum members for no reason...

seems to me he is the one with Issues...

starting out with Shortman's Complex....followed by someone who evidently has some real issues with Alcohol and substance abuse... spend anytime around alcoholic and drug recovery programs, the little wimp reads like a book...

Good thing you got your "scouts" that worship you at your ego alter.
You got that going for ya. Yikes.

Nice try 'Slave... actually it was a poor try, but we don't want to upset you... so nice try....

not all of us need to have our own forum groupie entourage...

and as far as my involvement with Scouting... I am there to serve the kids and future leaders in our country...not there to have kids worship me...nor is any other adult I personally know..

but if you want, I can show you pics of kids smiling...

taken with my Schtick 'disAPPROVED' camera...

but I am glad to see that you are still out there defending Schtick's "Honor" snd wishing you could live his fairytale Mickey Mouse existence in Nowhere AK...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez