Other than the obvious T/C Cont. Carbine, 20" barrel, short match chamber, Millet SP-1 red dot. It loses a little precision with that sight but not enough to matter. Glass is good for 1/2" x 5 at 50 yards. About 1" with the Millet. 10 yard zero, hold a little low closer, bit more longer. Long shot record 38 yards pop'n flop. I quit countin' around 85, all but one a one shot drop. Took a bold step a month or so back and reset zero to 25 yards. .4" low at 10 yards, 1.7" low at 50. Dunno why I did that. Also took a couple, make that 3 with a 10/22 just to see if it kills quicker than the shorts. It does, about .0003 seconds quicker near as I can tell. Guess that TOF thing matters?

Thing that really surprised me about the CBs is they don't expand at all and penetrate a lot. Thru and thru necks and skulls. Back view of the boar skull above, bullet found in neck muscle.

[Linked Image]

10 yard Millet sight x5, leaning rest

[Linked Image]

Good bullet, bone cruncher, brain blender, yee-F'n-haw

[Linked Image]

Crib decorations:

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain