Never claimed I was in the Special Forces... but I did attend and complete the 300 F1 Medic Course, which at the time, was the required course for Special Forces Medics...

Just because you completed the course, did not mean that you were obligated to go into the Special Forces... and at the time, they were having a reduction in forces withing SF after Vietnam had wound down...

of course you knew all of that... you're just trying to be a Butthead to impress Schtick and prove your allegiance to the Alter of Schtickdom... or is that Schtickdumb?

but hey, if you are a Vet, I don't argue with fellow veterans...
its called respect...something Schtick and most of his groupies don't know squat about...

and there are decent guys who happen to like Schtick... so I can respect that also....doesn't mean I have to be impressed with him...

so if you are going to mention me, feel free to... just get your facts straight...fair enough?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez