SLM,

I'm working on it,but the days are getting shorter with increased rapidity. Think I'm losing close to 13 minutes of light a day now and it snowed yesterday,froze a CH over night and the Northern Lights were sparklin' through the cloud cover. Seasons is changin'.(grin)

Was able to catch some wind flailing shards of velvet about and took notes for future reference that a cud chewing Carabouski ain't a bad Duck Decoy.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm at a big disadvantage,because I don't get to take Big Weekend Trips pounding pavement...so don't get to see or do much of the cool schit that The Do Nothing Gang gets to Outdoors.(grin)

BEST Thread ever!

'Cub,

I'll happily mail you a Ti stock and a camera,if only so you can document your [bleep] incredibly long list of excuses,as to why you never turn a [bleep] lick.

You really are amongst the ranks of the sorriest of the Do Nothing [bleep](DNP's).

Looking forward to the next batch of excuses.

Bless your heart.

DD,

Here in Kansas,we don't get any Marine Shellfish,though I've oft wondered if their tablefare rates all the hype. There's just sumptin' soothin' about rolling grasslands,barbed wire fences,Gubment subsidies and the satisfactions of speakin' Spanish. Perhaps some day I'll take a BWT to the Coast and partake in my first boat ride,though I'm somewhat concerned about gettin' seasick and am a touch apprehensive 'bout leaving terra firma.

There's just so much more to do inland,as Jeff-O,Shefire,MagnumDoosh,'squeeze,'Cub and The Gang so eloquently quantify.

A guy can really learn a lot from them guys,who are out there pushing the gear envelope and connecting dots with regularity in varying terrain and conditions. That experience and the results commensurate,are what makes a Site like this such a valuable learning tool.

Laffin'!