Gee HandJob... you are suddenly my favorite new forum member..

I mean you "BWHAHAHA" just like Snottie Queen did...so you are a groupie of the biggest Dumbasss that AR had to offer PLUS you are a fan of the biggest Dumbass 24 HR has to offer...

you go Girl!

and addressing a 'stolen picture'??? You posted it on the open internet stupid... so all I am guilty of, is moving it from one spot to the other...you have problems with people seeing your smiling face with the dopey look on it... then don't post it on the internet..

"researching" it ( as you like to call it) wasn't hard...
went over to AR, put "Dumbasss" in the search engine, and up came 3 pictures... Snotty Q, Walter and YOU...since I know what Snottie Looks like, and Walter looks like, it wasn't hard to figure out who the other Bozo was....

I do like your optimism thinking Duhman "got the best of anyone" at AR's PF... the only guy Snottie got the best of, was himself..
oh course there were a few morons who thought he was a cult hero like Schtick over here... so I see you were one of the small crowd of groupies he had...

and who told you that anyone was always going to management and trying to get him banned? Must have been Duhman himself.. further proving your status with him... paranoid liberal wacko..

the guy who always liked to say everyone played 'checkers', but he played 3 D Chess, "just like in Star Trek and Star Wars"... yeah, speaks volumes about your choices in life...

and this macho " I realize the thought of shooting a .458 Win Mag in a handgun scares you schitless, it is a round best left to seasoned shooters....." Jokes on you...

when he lived here in town, I was good friends with Mike Bellm of Bellm's TC.. MIke's had me shoot a batch of guns that he had done for customers chambered in Elephant Gun Cartridges... don't find the logic in building one, except to try and impress your 'buddies'...most of the orders seemed to come from Michigan or Indiana or Ohio area for some reason...

guess guys back that way don't get enough of mommy's love, so they have to get rid of their testosterone somewhere else...

but yeah, I have shot a 458 in a TC several times.. just so Mike could make sure they functioned..a couple of 416s in various types, and several 375 H & Hs...the 375s didn't have muzzle brakes on them, and with 15 inch barrels...which recoiled much more than the 458 WITH a brake...

besides, your Buddy Schtick thinks a 223 is plenty enough for deer... and I tend to agree with him.. so don't bring up the 458 Handgun thing...don't want you to lose favor with your latest manfantasy...

Oh and sure you didn't vote for Obama.... unlike what your beloved UNION told ya to do...your little secret is safe with me..I won't tell anyone you're lying and full of Schitt.. we don't want to compromise your status over here also....

so have fun with your little 458 toy.. I am sure it makes moma proud of her little man shooting such a big senseless firearm...
I am sure it will impress the rest of the weinies down at the UNION HALL....

party on Garth.. and welcome to the "Schtick Show"...they need some fresh morons in here...you qualify nicely...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez