Jeff-O,

Tell yourself that which you most need to hear and please keep whining aloud about it...mainly because it's funnier than [bleep]. Your ability to make Pretend so very "real" to you,is [bleep] hilarious!

Must REALLY be exciting for you,to punch a whole tag?!!? Laffin'!

Love the pics which accompany your keen "insight",stellar "results" and your uncanny "knowledge". I musta missed it,which brand/flavor of bread crumbs do you recommend,to keep from getting lost?

Keep ringin' the bell...as only you can. Bless your heart.

'slave,

Tough to pry Secret Squirrel Society pics outta The Do Nothing Gang,if only for the obvious reason(s).

Though luckily...Imagination and Pretend is free,so they can at LEAST "bring" sumptin' to the table.(grin)

'CUB,

How's your DNK BWT treating you? I know...I know,'bout time for you to start making payments on a new couch,as it's the only thing you've ever worn out.

Live on the edge a smidge and get that $70 Sony barkin'. The humor associated with you,keeping you outta them,is [bleep] PRICELESS!

Laffin'!

Shefire,

I see your DNK BWT was a dry run too. I'll feign my "surprise".

You gals are really tearing things up.

Laffin'!

MagnumDoosh,

I see the Cat's still got your tongue and the couch still has your [bleep].

Feel free to Fabricate sumptin',using a goodly portion of your Imagination and Pretend it is real...if only as per your usual.

Still waitin' to hear sumptin' in Karate.

Laffin'!