Originally Posted by deflave

Listen young man, playin' around in regards to herpes and other STD's is like being in combat. Unless you've done it, don't joke about it.

You think it's cute and funny to work a 12 hour shift in absolute fear of urinating? Think it's fun to google symptoms and realize you're [bleep] and you have what you fear (again)? Think it's funny to talk to your buddy that had the clap three months ago only to find out he left the pills in another state while you're TDY? Think it's funny to get ahold of the guy that has your friend's that had the clap keys to his house and have him find the pills and FedEx them overnight after you had to burn 8 hours of sick leave because you couldn't handle another 12 hour shift in fear of urinating? And then having to pay the $50.00 [bleep] overnight FedEx bill? And yeah, sure you felt pretty GD smooth when you talked that phone number out of the waitress at the steak house didn't you? And holy cow, you'd never been with a jewish girl and you sure are looking forward to having that scratched off your bucket list ain't you? Well it's not all medals and heroes out there buddy! And sometimes, even I don't have the last laugh. It's not a game or a punch line. And we're not just flirting on Facebook ass hole. You got a wife to return to in 10 days and you know what she's gonna want when you get through that door? Not a dripping syphilitic cock I can tell you that. This is the real deal son, and there are [bleep] casualties... and... and...and...

Sorry about that Tanner. Got a little carried away.

But I'm sure you see my point.

Travis

I just read that whole thing to myself in R. Lee Ermey's voice, and it was hilarious...