Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
If owning a SxS gets you to the "deflave" level in life, count me the fck out. Kids and schit? Unable to read Canadianese?

Dude aint got no class.

Apologies to the OP for this being a bit off topic but...

No class?

Think again:
[Linked Image]

BEST THREAD EVER!

Travis

So a mentally challenged guy walks into a bar, asks the sudz-slinger for a beer. Bartender realizes the guys a little touched, so goes out of his way to cater to him. Gets his drink, gets him chips, changes the tv channel for him etc. The challenged guy says "Mr. this is the nicest bar I've been to, you are awesome. Can you watch my drink while I go to the bathroom?" Sure, the 'tender says. The guys now been gone about 15 minutes, comes out of the schitter lookin all sorts of pissed off. "Mr. this fcking bar sucks, its terrible and I hate it!" Whats wrong buddy? The 'tender asks..."I went to take a piss and this Travis guy put a fcking snub nose revolver to my head and told me to suck his dick!!! ....................so....uh...did you? He asks.

"DID YOU HEAR A [bleep] GUN SHOT RETARD?!?!?!"

Back on topic. Tanner, you could also look into industrial trades, and specialized trades as well. I mean a dude could make a literal fortune as say, a Steam-Fitter/Pipe-Fitter working in the oil/energy industry. Or you could go to school for a form of say Mechnical Engineering, and persue a speciazed technician job. For example, right now I'm working in a small power plant, they have 2 jet engine powered turbines and we're changing one out. General Electric sends technicians who are essentially engineers minus all the gay puussy schit engineers do. They're super sharp, highly trained turbine mechanics basically...they travel all over the world installing, commissioning and rebuilding jet engine powered turbines...and they're paid quite well for it.

Food for thought. Like Boxer said, theirs money to be made, for those willing to get off their [bleep] and make it wink

Last edited by archie_james_c; 09/01/12.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not