Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Had about 5 years on the job when we get sent to a med call for a hemorrhage. What they didn't tell us was it was for an old pickler with a mag light buried, and I mean gone, up his fart funnel. I have seen more blood from a mosquito bite...literally none! This rump ranger calls us at 7pm and when asked how this happens he said the mag light was standing up on the bed and he accidentally sat on it at 7AM that day...wtf? This wasn't any f�cking mini-mag either...this old gaybo had a full sized D cell battery mag light completely lost up his ass. I should have wrote down all the f�cked up calls over the years and penned a book...

Elmer old friend, I'm starting to grasp what happened to you in the early days.

It's frightening to contemplate.

People call you to help them retrieve their lost tools, utensils and flashlights?

Sum Ting Wong

The people I deal with hate cops...they don't call them for help...the people I deal with have the cops CALLED on them most of the time....us on the other hand, are like the screen in the bottom of the urinal...we catch all the rest of the shhittttt when people don't know who to call. It's a vicious cycle.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu