Originally Posted by geedubya
On the road. Will post the one that got me canned fo a month till DRG
Saved my bacon & overruled Walterhog, when i get to a real keyboard.
Gwb

Here is the one that got me axed............

Being a grandpa I can relate to stories about grandkids. This one brings a tear to my eye.
Seems this grandpa had a habit of taking his granddaughter for a ride around town every Saturday morning. She would pile in the car with him when he made his rounds to the store, auto parts, Wal-Mart and barber-shop. Well one particular Saturday morning grand-daughter came over to Poppa�s house. Where�s Poppa she asks of Nanna. He�s upstairs in bed says Nanna. She bounds up the stairs into Pappa�s bedroom and asks if they are going driving in the truck. Pappa says to her that he is terrible sick and that she should have her Nanna take her for a ride. So Nanna takes her grand-daughter for a ride. They get back in an hour or so. The little girl bounds back up the stairs to talk to her grandpa and to tell him good bye. Pappa asks her how she liked driving around with Nanna. Grand-daughter kinda smiles wistfully and says that it was kind of boring, that driving around with him was much more fun. She states, �we didn�t see one rotten low down MOFO, not one shtizhead, no kikes, no azzholes, not even one muslim goat-humper the whole time we were out�����.. It�s much more fun with you Pappa. Kinda warms the cockles of your heart.

For some reason Walterhog did not like my story.

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.