Jeff-O,

Your Imagination is a thing of beauty and it is entertaining as hell to grant you opportunity to Pretend you've the savvy to do anything Outdoors,let alone the jingle. Due them constants,you've practiced Pretend to the extent to become THE broke dick turdpolisher of repute and frost all of those "findings" with your Imaginary "results".

The manic obsession(s)/delusion(s) are [bleep] hilarious and it is a riot to allow you the bandwidth to extoll upon all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all those places you've nearly been. Your ease in talking out your ass,about those things you know the least about and the furthest from your means or abilities,reliably takes stupid to places it's never been before. The only thing funnier than that sadsack compilation of sheer and utter Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude,is that you've yourself convinced that you've actually done "something" and SugarTits...there ain't NO trumping humor of that magnitude!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,otherwise you couldn't do that.

Wow +P++.

GreatWapoozy,

Cheer up,Hutch is a touch beeger than the average Lab. Kudos for gunning a Rat Bear smaller than he and rejoicing in the "satisfaction" of the "result" as your "Trump Card". Your swooning same with a straight face,adds MUCH to the inherent humor and it's always entertaining to grant you opportunity to showcase your best efforts! I'd not slight how easily you are satiated and think of all that money saved on a rug,killing a Dink.

You noted that you gals were sauced on the "Adventure" and in synch with your reservations with the Camera Gal being in the bag,you'd of done far better not to let the drunken gal who "Judged" it or the pickled [bleep] who yerked the trigger,be so easily influenced with Dinktitude on your "Great Hunt". Nice touch to mention being sauced,as it lent you a way "out",even if you had to chew your arm off to get there.

VERY much enjoy your "satisfactions" inherent the "results" of your gunning 100 Rats over a single Booner,if only because it's the only [bleep] "move" you've got. Holy [bleep] dog schit,that is hilarious of you to muse you've somehow an "option" or the "abilities" to do otherwise. Keep telling yourself that which you most desperately need to hear and please continue to whine aloud with those "revelations".

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Do you scream "Get some!!"...while you're screaming "I don't care!!!". Just curious how far your Pretend takes you,not that it ain't obvious.

I reckon it plum fluttering,that a Full Tilt BatSchit Crazy Do-Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbphuck is so smitten with me. In fairness,I told you long ago not to look into my eyes or you'd get knocked up. There's no slighting your taste in men,you "hard charger".

As per always it's a "treat" to be inundated yet again,with all the things you almost did,with all the things you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Congratulations?!!?

Laffin'!

'tue,

Hutch is very laid back and not prone to increased Estrogen level "excitement" and makes a great straight man for comedy. He does what the [bleep] he wants,when the [bleep] he wants and lives the life of Riley with the longest of leashes. Entertaininger than [bleep],that his mild mannerisms are costing some Do-Nothing Dumbphucks some serious sleep.

Think I'll go tell him.(grin)

[Linked Image]

'Loco,

Don't go fueling Jeff-O's Imagination with sumptin' that'll take money,for her to Pretend.

THAT is mean!

archie',

Nawwwww...it's still 223AI based,save the Imagination and Pretend of them who don't gun said chambering(in fairness,of which there is many).

[Linked Image]

Never been tough to tell who shoots and who don't and that constant will never wane it's clarity. Though it's never not funny to fuel them fires of Imagination.

[Linked Image]

I'd still happily buy the video of The Dynamic Duo Of Dumbphucktitude,trying to sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water. One would be sprinklin' bread crumbs,the other screaming "Get some!!!".(grin)

MCH,

Purty mean to be teasing Jeff-O about the things she could never do...but it is sublime humor,to muse the Welfare Queen schlepping to AK,only to get lost and to mandate S&R efforts to find her.

She has an uncanny knack for spending other folk's jingle,though it is commensurate with all her other "knacks". Luckily for her,Imagination and Pretend are free and that her version of "results" are so [bleep] amazingly inept,so as to literally DEFINE humor.(grin)

She punches alotta "tags".