Shefire,

Always a treat to be regaled with your Imagination and Pretend and I'd be amongst the last to slight just how badly you need both and the first to "congratulate" you upon doing the best you can,with what very little you have to work with. Your EPIC Dumbphucktitude is an absolute riot of hilarity and I've always grooved on your incessant Treatise touching upon all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been.

As an aside,it's more than a whole bunch [bleep] funny,that in conjunction with being easily amongst the ranks of being THE dumbest of the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks,you are sexually frustrated to boot and your flaunting said insecurities is a [bleep] hoot! Sugartits,noone can slander you,better than you can...just as noone could explain just how unmasculine you are,better than you. Don't slight the magnitude of those "accomplishments",if only because your couchbound [bleep] is largely without peer,in reliably schlepping stupidity to places it's never been before.

MUCH enjoyed your heartfelt whine and dizzying array of Pretend,concocted via your Imagination and only hope that you are oblivious enough to continue to showcase your amazing ineptitude,with the tears yet again flowing down your copious jowls. You've taken the Vagina Monologue(s) to the next level and I'd like to be the first to thank you for the humor firstly and secondly,for it being oblivious to you.

Here's hoping stupid hurts.

Laffin'!

Jeff-O,

I was looking forward to the "harrowing" accounting of doing "battle" with a Poozy Willow,if only because you are the biggest Poozy on the Planet. Spare no details and don't be afraid to use your Imagination,Pretend or a Chart,as you deem requisite to showcase the "difficulties" associated.

WOW +P++.

'05,

Don't be trying to steal away Imagination or Pretend,if only because it's all poor dumb Jeff-O's got. As an aside,Poozy Willows get "bigger" than you think.(grin)

That'd be mean.

'tue,

17 million acres is what I'd term "fair to middlin",regarding relative backyard sizing and I reckon it handy for more than a few things of the Outdoor variety. Fact is,I'm torn now on whether to chase Booners or bang Chrome and it is a right proper dilemma. Decisions...decisions.(grin)

Don't be so tough on Shefire and her countless frustrations,if only because all of 'em is wellfounded. Can you imagine,being forced to Imagine??!!??

Laffin'!