Jeff-O,

You flatter yourself to Imagine you rate my company,but noone does Imagination better than you. I dig your penchant to make the speed of light seem slow,with your haste in perpetuating your incredible Dumbphucktitude via oblivious reiteration.

There is noone to rival your contrived fabrication founded as figments of your Imagination and it is always epic [bleep] hilarity to watch you do your best! Noone else on the Planet has ever been whipped by electrical tape or cardboard boxes and it is entertaining as hell,to watch you concoct "experience","knowledge" and "firsthand accountings" with your uncanny "abilities".

The frosting on the cake is,that you've zero [bleep] inkling to just how [bleep] amazingly stupid you are and that disconnect fortunately emboldens you to keep trying. Your penchant to support fabrication,is as [bleep] funny as schit gets and it's a nice touch that you truly believe you've a [bleep] clue! Epic [bleep] humor +P+,that you'll harp upon wares you've never seen(let alone used),to make your "point". Sugartits,stupidity isn't a [bleep] point,it's a plight and everyone gets it,that your inherent Dumbphucktitude is squarely offa the [bleep] charts and then some.

Say sumptin' about boolits,glass,twist,throating and be sure to include "all" of your "hard charging" "friends" and sprinkle same with pixels. Hell...PM dumbdog,Shefire,magnumdouche,bigsqueeze and the rest of the Do-Nothing Gang and assemble the Axis Of Imagination and really ring the [bleep] bell!

I tell ya Schtick...you're an embarrassment to every Butthole on the backside of every Mule in this country.. regardless of how much you may have in common with a Mule's butthole.. you are still an embarrassment to them....

but on the positive note, you do keep us entertained...

bet your are really entertaining plus some when you aren't sober...which is pretty often, by the quality of your English within your posts.....

But we thank you, as your posts are always entertaining and leave us all laughing...

Have you considered teaching at the local Community College up there? I am sure no one would be as qualified to teach "Pompous Ego 101" better than you...

you give a whole new level to "Shortman's Syndrome".. giving hope to every male 5 ft and under in North America...

You definitely a national treasure.. even to Obama Proportions... and we are so lucky to have you grace us with your 'wisdumb' here on 24 Hour Campfire...

by the way, how many other children does the misses have to take care of, besides her little man?

Bless your little ol pea pickin heart...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez