'slave

No one is comparing themselves to one-upmanship to Schtick...

of course if someone has to explain that to you, then evidently you don't have the capacity to understand it...

I decide to read one of your posts, and look what you're posting.... BS...

you wanna buy into his pompous BS on how great he is, be my guest... its your life... knock yourself out...

while he is telling you about himself, and showing all of his "Stuff", why don't you ask him what type of home he provides for his family? or how much he has left over to invest in college funds for his kids future? or why do his kids never seem to smile and have the look of lost souls in their eyes...

I really hope I am wrong and he is a great dad and not half as narcissistic as I think he is.....

but what I think even less of than Schtick and his narcissism is those who think he is some sort of hero....all I see is a guy trying to cover up something about himself that he is ashamed of...

but I got hope for ya 'slave.. maybe you are not as dumb as your above post appears to show you as...on the other end, maybe Schtick is lucky to have someone like you to 'defend his honor'.....he needs to someone to stand up for what little he might have...

your pal
seafire

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez