Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Seafire, it looks like you sure are trying hard to make folks believe that you are a much, much better man than Larry. Well, it just ain't working.

I'm not trying to prove I am a better man than anyone...

I'm just trying to prove he isn't either..

we're here to trade and share ideas... and to do so without insulting and pisssing on fellow forum members just to elevate ourselves...

Hell, Schtick and just about every other forum member here would be a welcome guest at my campfire or dinner table...

but I just don't follow why one would feel the need to insult fellow forum members...

I also don't understand on top of that, bragging about 'everything he knows'... and then shows pictures of leaving a rifle in a stream... showing a Cooper with rust on it in multiple places and then calling a lot of forum members Dumphucks...

Schtick can take all the pot shots he wants at me.. I'd just like to see him start respecting everyone forum member instead...

I believe in etiquette and respect for others... guess that makes me a dumbazzz in Schticks Trailer Park...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez