Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by MadMooner
SlimJim- Serious as the heartattack I nearly had! Just yesterday morning!

He must have had a key card to open the lock and then busted the safety latch off the door. I heard the door bust open and hit the ground running. He was a good size brown guy with tattoos on his neck and eyes like saucers when he saw a crazy nekkid gringo running at him, Lil' Smokie flailin around and all.

I'm sure he was more scared of wrasslin the crazy naked whte guy than he was of my left jab.

laugh laugh laugh

When I was young and virile, all 6'4" 240 pounds of me, I was taking a leak at a drive in theatre john and a little mesican ( Maybe 4'12"...maybe..) came up from behind me, obviously drunk and hit me, proclaiming loudly that he had been looking for me since " San Antone..." I turned around, picked him up by the shoulders ( like in the movies...) till he was on eye level and reassured him that he wasn't lookin' for ME....

He agreed too.... grin

Please tell me you reeled around with your junk still out and never broke stream!

Well....duh.....when I was young and virile my junk was still visible to the naked eye...so to speak.

So you assraped the scumbag I take it? Sweet!

MAGA