Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Ya just can't edjucate some people! How they say, ignorance is bliss?

I got too old and lazy to hunt the meat and taters stuff so mostly what I got is just run of the mill stuff but I sho do enjoy that Cooper. Model 21, that is.

'215,

The humor associated with the most utterly clueless dumbphucks thinking they've a clue,has yet to be topped. Just a matter of granting them bandwidth and watching to see where their Imaginations take them next,in their Pretend world.

Were my Cooper 21 a repeater,wearing 2.500" COAL mag confines in an 8" twist 223AI chamber and a killer synthetic stock...it'd get more air time.

But dat ain't how the ball bounces.

Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise",that cartoons are as close as you come to prying your Do-Nothing [bleep] from the couch. As per always,I appreciate your taking the time to perpetually reiterate all of the things you almost did,with all of the wares you almost had and from all of the places you've nearly been too.

Bless your heart.

dumbdog,

Your Dumbphucktitude is totally off the [bleep] charts,though I do enjoy your feeling compelled to cite "all" of your "experience"...despite having never shot said chambering. Are you Jeff-O's father?!!?

Nice touch to frost your copious dumbphucktitude with a query on propellants. I fell outta this chair I was laughing so [bleep] hard. Don't forget to muse your "experience" with twist rates too,because that schit was also funnier than hell!

I'd state plainly that I've yanked triggers on well over half a hundred 223AI's,but the notion would bog your Imagination down and spoil some of your Pretend. Would also mention gunning OEM spouts punched same on Salvage,Sako,Ruger,Tikka,Winchester,Kimber,Remington platforms...but it would get Shefire all mad all over again in regards to that dirtiest of four letter words to her("work") and the fact that money literally grows on trees.

Good on you to so boldly do your "Research",given your single digit IQ and "profound" ballistics "knowledge". You incredibly stupid and amazingly ignorant dumbphuck.

Wow.