Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Might be that Twain said it best.

"As concerns this question, our inspired Founder instructs us that the fealty due from the Ultimate in connection with and subjection to the intermediate and the inferential, these being of necessity subordinate to the Auto-Isothermal, and limited subliminally by this contact, which is in all cases sporadic and incandescent, those that ascend to the Abode of the Blest are assimilated in thought and action by the objective influence of the truth which sets us free, otherwise they could not."

Gimme Yogi Berra: "The future ain't what it used to be".

'slave,

I've seen steep and don't spook easily.

Got hung up on the Season Opener this morning and watching a 75A-Max launched ala fast twist 223AI,unhinge anatomy and pile schit in a heap. Made for great video footage!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The kids only have a dozen tags to burn...which will reliably fuel more than a few Imaginations.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Could have cold decked 'em,but the weather ain't right for Mass Production,at the moment.

Joan(Blackheart),

You poor amazingly [bleep] stupid dumbschit...the more you pinpoint your guess,the more you substantiate your sheer and utter [bleep] cluelessness. It is [bleep] amazing,how much Stupidity your "brain" holds and even more incredible that you are stupid enough to believe your own best efforts. Laffin'!

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you've got to work with.

Bless your heart.

Addendum:

Tanner,

Season lasts until Dec 31 and I'm liking the "odds" on there being some fun,conjoined with a buncha punched Tags. If only as per usual.(grin)

'grease,

It's a low hour 2006 26' Albin Tournament Express,VP D4 260HP diesel powered,with a DP outdrive. I [bleep] hate outdrives,but she operates in rare air,regarding efficiency,speed and reserve power. 2800rpm will make 22-24 knots at under 4gph and WFO is good for 40. She holds 104 total gallons in twin 52 gallon S/S tanks,one port and the other starboard...a CH fore of the motor. The aggressive hull design and 8'6" beam,along with it's pile driving azz,makes her a winner.

After Buck Skinning and breakfast this morning,it was time for a walk-through with the Crew,regarding both maintenance and system(s) familiarity. Access is a breeze everywhere and the layout very well thought out. Can't nitpick anything in the systems layout and I'm still amazed that nothing leaks anywhere(hatches,windows,seams,etc.). She sleeps 4,has a stove,fridge,hot/cold water sink,schitter,shower,copious storage and the Teak is exceptionally well maintained in conjunction with the balance of it's fittings. Will affix a new Tri-Core half tote to the swim platform(starboard side),which will allow me to slush and retain access to the Tuna door,for manhandling HOGS. Will pull the trigger on the biggest Safe-T hauler(# STH-2100) with schedule 80 davit and will be well squared away. With the D4 260 being below deck and slush tank over the stern,the backdeck is essentially huge.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Torn on boat to shore transit,but am of this second of the mindset to mount a 10' NU Canoe to starboard,outboard of the walk-around stanchions and tether it to (3) of those vertical stringers at gunwale level. With it's bow forward and bottom facing outboard,it will snuggle up nicely,not impede fueling or docking(portside being the homeport fueling/docking side of things) and will not be a concession to fighting fish,traipsing up to the bow or anything else I can formulate. A long bow line on the NU,will easily allow it to slip to stern and align with the Tuna door,for travel on/off the vessel. She wears lotsa chain and 500' of 1/2" rope to the windlass and I've no qualm in setting the hook with lotsa scope and backpacking into the mountains,less a concern she'd fidget from the mooring.

She's Skookum +P.