Originally Posted by woodsonchris
Boxer did your mom not love you enough or something? Perhaps you got Sandusky'd and you want to nerd rage on everyone from your wildlife sanctuary?

Dumberthanpizz,

Weren't my intent to horn you up. I do always find it curious however,that when you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks find yourselves in over your head,your first reaction is to fall back on your homoerotic tendencies and start sticking things in your mouths and azzes. I reckon you find it soothing to do that which you know best?!!? Cheer up,The Do-Nothing gang has been doing that very thing for years and undoubtedly they'll welcome you into the fold...butcha' just might wanna watch your azz. Laffin'!

I remain much impressed with your gross inability to connect a single [bleep] dot and pawn off that incredible dumbphucktitude as being someone else's "fault". Dumb schit,only YOU can prevent you from saying something stupid and here's to your inability to refrain same.

Points awarded for being incapable of reading or comprehending pics and for Stupidity not being an Act for you.

Congratulations?

Shefire,

I enjoy your Imagination as much as you do and here's to you lying even to yourself as you Pretend to Imagine that you just "don't care". Laffin'! It remains an epic [bleep] shame,that due to your [bleep] amazing Dumbphucktitude,that you cain't savvy even an inkling as to how [bleep] amazingly [bleep] stupid you are.

Did enjoy the tear stained Vagina Monologue Whine of your ever growing list of insecurities and delusions. The heartfelt vicarious angst is always a nice touch and I dig that it fuels your Dreams. No need to be soooooooooo guarded of your "hard charging" Retard Roundup pics in the parking lot,because that schit is funnier than [bleep]! Always a treat to be regaled with the incredibly long list of things you almost did,with the wares you almost had and from the places you've almost been.

Had some nice light early in the evening and grabbed some splendid pixels,that I'll upload in the morning. Will Sneak & Peek the current fog/drizzle and try to gun some more Sillywets,if only to assist you in the Critterly ID of all the things you Imagine and Pretend about. Laffin'!

Here's to your Imagination and the perpetual reiteration of just how badly you need it.

Bless your heart.

Brother Dave,

Talked to the boat seller today and he logged 14hrs at 26-2800 RPM at 22-26kts,just cruising/exploring and never getting off step. Filled it up when he hit the dock and it drank 3.8 gph in the fray. I saved a leetle better than $90,000 off the new price and think it'll do nice things on the average.

September is gonna be a riot!

MCH,

Remember if you steal Shefire's Imagination and Pretend,the poor gal will have nothing left and that'd be mean.

Tough to trump the inherent humor of a Bat Schit Crazy [bleep],doing the best she can...with what very little she has to work with. Just simply grant slack on the line and enjoy the show.(grin)

'slave,

Shefire is a might touchy about the size of her paycheck...and for wellfounded reasons,just like everything else to her chagrin.

Too bad for her,that Pretend don't spend.(grin)

Jim,

Kiss,find pressure and rock on. Form loads routinely do wonderous things and I'd extrapolate the "difference" akin to firing virgin hulls vs. formed hulls in a SAAMI chambering,as per relative Agg sizing.

I've long had a marked preference to roll formed cases in all chamberings,when wishing to extract all that is possible from a platform. That being said,I've long did that which "can't be done" while forming in one guise or another.

'Bout the only thing I "like" virgin hulls in,is Krunchentickers.

'bender,

Dont go bursting her bubbles,the poor dumb [bleep] is on an incredibly [bleep] EPIC roll of Dumbphucktitude.
Just fuel her Imagination and appreciate the Pretend.(grin)