Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
and I'll dazzle you with my brilliant ripostes.

It's good for my (sob, weep) Enormous Brain.

The sad part here is HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS about himself.
We've read over 23,400 times worth and he's been shafted back and shown a fool over 100,000 times (low est.) and yet in his enormous brain, he's winning. grin
You CANNOT make this schit up.
It's almost painful to read and unimaginable for a normal person to put themselves in his place, but he marches on as only he can.
So, Jeff O you are unique. Dumbphucktitude Champ, but unique.
Your pal
wageslave

Poor dumb Jeff-O is simply at the mercy of her "intellect","drive","physicality","experience","prowess",Imagination and Pretend...though in no particular order.

It's the oldest of broken records to listen to her fumble the most modest of tasks,point fingers and contrive that it "didn't happen" or that it was someone else's "fault". Too [bleep] funny!

EPIC [bleep] humor and then some,if only because she's going full tilt and it's the best she can do,as she soooooooooooooo desperately tries to connect the first [bleep] dot!

Jeff-O,

I much enjoy your version of shoveling,just as much as your version of everything else.

Personally,I'd rather shovel money into my hat. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Or boolits into a tumbler and brass into bins. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Or the loaded rounds into their respective containers. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Or shovel rifles outta the back of my crummy,onto an MPAJ Range. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Or shovel the means onto the ground into a pile,so as to shoot more in a day,than you do in a coupla years. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

MUCH looking forward to the next installment of the things you almost did,with wares you almost had and from the places you've almost been,as it is hilarious [bleep] entertainment! You may consider tying some feesh line to your britches,so you can backtrack your "pursuits" in that harrowing 5 acre "maze",that keeps you befuddled.

I'd still cut a check for a clip of you trying to sneak up on a glass of [bleep] water.

Wow +P.

'34,

Groovin' on your whine. Say sumptin' about a Salvage,if only to keep the hilarity up to speed.

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

Keep telling yourself you "don't care",Imagine "ignore" some more and wax eloquent upon the inherent "satisfactions" of riding the shirt tails of others...as you culminate yet another Tutorial of the things you nearly did,with the wares you nearly had and from the places you've nearly been.

You sorry Day Dreaming Do-Nothing Dumbphuck.

'Cub,

You needn't prove your Dumbphucktitude anymore,as you've run the point into the ground obliviously and from day one. Of course you are out,if only because you were never in...but it is [bleep] HILARIOUS that you thought you were.

Congratulations?!!?

okok,

It's your Imagination,feel free to Pretend with it as much as it takes,to satiate your Realities. I'll feign my "surprise",that you purposely skirt the crux,but do enjoy the humor associated with your sheer and utter cluelessness.

As an aside,I musta missed where you cited the length of your Montucky in extrapolation to relative 'mykiss Magnitude?!!?

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_0143.jpg[/img]

You Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are a riot!

kbruce',

Does stupid still hurt?

Appreciate your keen insight upon the only firsthand accounting you can muster!