Originally Posted by DanAdair
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Why the [bleep] is my Boy DanAdair....the Irish Greek...not checking in? I miss the Bastid! I need stories of loose Montana woman and copious amounts of booze Laden debauchery ! I live a relatively boring life and as of late have been living vicariously through Dan's escapades! This [bleep] of not checking in here daily has gotto be addressed....I don't have his email or cell number yet, but can one of you guys please, please, please get him on the blower and have him at least poke his head in and say hello? Is that asking too damn much? Sonofabitch!

Oh, how sweet Fatass. Now go [bleep] yourself laugh

Tomorrow is day six in my workweek, I get to go in here in about 5 more hours. Maintenance day. New backing plate, clamps, set-up (we got some [bleep] moving on the back end of the carraige that shouldn't be moving which is affecting the thickness of our peel) then grease and oil. Plus, we have an expert in there tomorrow who used to work for COE back in the day looking into the possibility of running linear actuators for our cap cylinders instead of the Bosch valved 4x12 hydro's that we're currently using.

The amount of man-hours that go into maintaining that old girl is mind boggling. But then we consistently produce veneer out of Doug Fir and Larch that has SD's under .002" and my profit sharing bonus is going to be substantial this year.

GFY

Seriously Dan-Dan....how do you manage running a Pizza Joint and full time hours + at the wood shed? You will have a heart attack if you do not slow your ass down. Do the whooooahs cost that much in MT that you work that much? WTF!
No wonder your hair is falling out by the fistful...you need to rest and take some days off. I worry for your health Dan-Dan. All fun and games until you stroke out and some dude is wiping your junk after you pack your pamper in the nursing home. Drooling when hammered is ok....drooling because you stroked yourself out from overwork and poor habits blows! Slow down Dan-Dan...smell the coffee and enjoy the scenery!

Last edited by fatjack34; 12/08/12.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu