Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by SAUMHUNTER79
Bullschit Dan, I bet you've said touche' at least once in your life if not more, you probably just don't recognize it typed out. BTW, I heard you were a multi-instrumentalist, and highly proficient at playing the Meatwhistle, Tromboner, Bone-o-phone, Skinflute, Butt-Trumpet and the I'm A Retard Horn. GFY.

Not really a "touche'" kinda guy actually. And where do you get all this hostility anyway? Can I get some in a 6 pack?

I met a Frenchman not far from Xuan Loc a long time back. He had a big rubber plantation with the appropriate sprawling house w/swimming pool and barrel tile roof with all manner of out buildings and chitt. Lawn was impeccable.

Ya know those conniving turds were prone to play both sides of the fence and I suppose they always have, given their proclivity for letting other countries bail there skanky azzes out of deep water ever few years. This fella was no different. Anyway, one day I flew over and waved, the next his gardener started shooting at me. Fastest gut job you ever saw for a renovation project. Barrel tile is no match for 2.75" FFAR w/17# HE Quick.

http://www.rjsmith.com/Xuan_Loc.html

Whatever thoughts I ever had about speaking or writing Frog sorta faded away about that time. Never had interest in playing in the orchestra. How come you know so much about them instruments? Been studying this thread have ya?

I'd say GFY but I dunno if you're one of the Merry Band of Turdlike People or not.

Dan

With all due respect to anyone of French descent, France and it's peeps have never exactly been steadfast in either their loyalties or their courage.

Good job on lightin' up his digs. UH-1?

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~