Shefire,

Points awarded for your tears being real and kudos for your penchant to throw a right proper Hissy Fit. It is truly a [bleep] shame,that you are too [bleep] stupid to have an inkling,to just how incredibly [bleep] stupid you are.

Here's to your Imagination and your wonderful World of Pretend and to just how badly you need both,you "hard charger". It is a never ending series of belly laughs,how you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks skirt particulars,as if they were behind a moat laden with land mines and an electric fence. Hilarious too,how "work" is the dirtiest of words to you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks and I especially enjoy you and Jeff-O's version of same,though in no particular order. I'd mention that I've cheerfully given away more than you've got,but you'd starting crying all [bleep] over again. Ooooops! Laffin'!

Reality do funny [bleep] things to Fantasy and you are an oblivious Master of such orchestrations.

You go girl!

Gawd do you throw insults like a 3rd grader...

that all ya got little boy?

keep trying....

your GED education is showing thru....

Must be tough having the highlight of your life being a backwoods drunk...

so you compensate for it, by buying spendy stuff while your family resides in a friggin trailer...

lower 48 we call that White Trash..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez