So can we infer from your evasiveness that indeed your 11-yr-old has NOT filled more than roughly 25 big-game tags?

Your utter and complete lack of good-faith in a conversation makes you really, really boring to me. Your act is stale, your lingo tedious, you are flat wrong over and over... your leader is frayed, hooks dull, and you've got the wrong lure running these days, friend Larry.

Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Bok bok bok... wink

Suspect you ain't as good as you endlessly toot your horn to be, and I know what I can do. C'mon. PYCOTC and let's go have some fun next time you are visiting family down here.

Tags filled, is first of all a function of tags available. It's simply impossible to fill more that two deer tags a year in Oregon buying regular tags available to the public, and much more likely for most, is (1) solitary deer tag a year.

You love to bust balls but truth is you are hunting in a zoo and fishing in an aquarium and you know it. wink

I've cut roughly 25 big game tags (deer and elk). How many has your 11 year old filled? Just curious. Maybe he/she has filled more than me. All I can do is buy what's available and go huntin'. We don't get 6 deer tags (at 70% success rates!) like you do, or did, on Prince of Wales.

Jeff-O,

I'd not slight the fact that it's mathematically impossible for you to hang,which is but one of many points. No need for you to reiterate your Stupidity,Ineptitude and Dumbphucktitude(in no particular order),while flaunting your Imagination and playing Pretend.

Was no need for you to cite that you've been mightily outfished in conjunction.

Bless your heart!

Shefire,

I enjoy that your "best" is so dismal and as per always,it's a treat for you to cite all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. You are amongst the ELITE,as Do-Nothing Dumbphucks go. Congratulations?

Oddly enough,you slurk yet further and further away from particulars,only to increase the volume of your high-pitched nasal whine,as you wax eloquent upon your Vagina Monologue. Your pics are plum sparse too,for some [bleep] reason?!!? Laffin'!

Mmmmmmmm...how next to fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend?!? Mebbe I'll establish bookends and go from the 18.5 pound BMFOTP to the 12+ pound lighter Rocktucky,if only to stay the 223AI course. Twists nearly run the gamut too,in that one is 12" and the other 7". Schit is funnier yet,that it's Greek to you!

[Linked Image]

Cheer up,I'll keep shooting out barrels and banging pixels,so you can "live" viacriously.

Laffin'!

'215,

Poor dumb Jeff-O can only bring Imagination to the table and that sorta entertainment ain't to be slighted. Electrical tape is "tricky",cardboard boxes a "maddening puzzle" and she saves alotta money that she don't have,by Imagining boolits and the like...from which to "amass" her incredible "knowledge","experience" and "firsthand accountings". She joyfully takes Stupidity to places it's never been before and obliviously.

PETA loves the "approach".

Laffin'!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!