If you start a new forum I want he [bleep] in! I also think Barbarian Dan should hold a position in the upper court.

I watched The Vietnam War in HD on the History Channel 2 for several hours and all I kept thinking about the whole time was our own Dan! Sonofabitch I am appreciative for those like Dan that went did what was asked...I am also appreciative that I was too young and didn't have to go to that God forsaken hell hole!

I had a Professor that was in Army Intelligence...of which he jokingly said there is no such thing...who worked alone with a SVN soldier going ville to ville trying to gather intel, often living among them. He said that prior to the French and USA warring, that the countryside was beautiful with plantations etc.

So many different experiences of the War. I worked with a dude in the shipyard in Boston when I was young who told me his time during the war was the best years of his life...he also would not hesitate to explain that he was in the Air Force stationed in Thailand and that his experience was not that of most...he partied and had no chance of getting zapped unless a crazy whore in Bankok knifed him.

Most of what I hear first hand is like that of Dan or my B-I-L (Sidekicks and Stallions, 92nd AHC)... Or my wife's uncle...small scrape with The Man and the choice was a stretch in jail or The Army....1965 found him on patrol, combat soldier in VN.

I am just glad I didn't have to and that those that did...well, did!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu